Position Title: Shift Lead
Location: Geneva, IL
Rotating Bi-Weekly Shift Model
**Three day weekends every other weekend**
Wk1: 7pm – 630a | Mon Tue Fri Sat
Wk2: 7pm - 7am | Sun Wed Thursday
The Shift Lead is responsible for assisting the Manager in the day-to-day activities to ensure proper workflow, machine utilization, attention to expedited orders, proper preparation of tools for customer pickup or van delivery.
- Interact with Customers to provide appropriate customer service
- Support daily management of Center Production
- Support activities for motivating, coaching, and developing employees
- Assists in developing and maintaining a team atmosphere
- Supports ethical leadership
- High School or GED. Experience substitutes
- Experience working through manufacturing/ Production environment to working the production cycles to deliver products on time
Supervisory Responsibilities (if any):
- Operations – understand, operate, and act in a hands-on capacity to process products through production system using standard processes. Holds Technicians and/or Inspectors accountable for efficient throughput.
- Customer Relations - Act as a driving force within the Center to ensure execution of Managers production plan to meet customer delivery requirements.
- Quality Systems & Adherence to Standards – supports activities ensuring customer satisfaction and adherence to BTS production and maintenance standards. Aids Manager in working to establish a well-trained, highly motivated and effective work force.
- Production Scheduling – Execute the Manager’s shift model designed to meet customer needs; provide input to batch planning, maintenance schedule, etc.
- Labor Management - Execute Production Plan while making recommendations for this utilization of available resources; assist in the cross-training activity within the Center
- Production Technology – understanding and operate all facets of the operations, Inspector and Technician roles and functions.