Senior SAP Technology Consultant (m/f/d)
We are looking for a Senior SAP Technology Consultant (m/w/d) for our location in Wohlen, Switzerland. This position is temporary for approximately 6 months with possibility to change into permanent position.
As an expert you will help on one hand to support and maintain the entire existing OSS SAP Landscape and on the other hand to prepare the Landscape for future challenges and projects in terms of onboarding of new technologies and functionalities.
- Maintain and setup interfaces between SAP systems and 3rd party systems
- Consult and advise in terms of SAP basis and other SAP related technology topics
- Coordinate work packages in collaboration with external Hosting Partner and upgrades, Component Installation, Maintaining Windows
- Support SAP Transportmanagement (SAP TMS), User Management and Authorization Management
- Proactive Systemmonitoring
- Creation of Authorization Concepts & project related Cut-over runbooks
- Min. Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Business Informatics or related degree
- 5 year of experience in SAP Basis area
- SAP Certified SAP Technology Consultant or evidence about similar knowledge / experience
- You have analytical, pragmatic and problem-solving Skills with the ability to communicate with various stakeholders of all levels (management to shop floor You are able to manage clients expectations effectively)
- You can motivate yourself and you are also a teamplayer
- You have good communication skills in English and have a good command on MS Office
You can expect varied and demanding consulting projects with us, where teamwork comes first.
- Independent and versatile tasks
- Thorough introduction to our products
- Diverse work area with high personal responsibility
- Social and progressive employment conditions
- Flexible working hours, attractive remuneration and company pension / pension fund
Can you identify with this position and are you looking for a new challenge? Then we are eager to meet you! Please apply online.
If you have any questions, please contact
+41 56 618 81 14
Oerlikon engineers materials, equipment and surfaces and provides expert services to enable customers to have high-performance products and systems with extended lifespans. Drawing on its key technological competencies and strong financial foundation, the Group is sustaining mid-term growth by executing three strategic drivers: addressing attractive growth markets, securing structural growth and expanding through targeted mergers and acquisitions. A leading global technology and engineering Group, Oerlikon operates its business in two Segments – Surface Solutions and Manmade Fibers – and has a global footprint of more than 10 500 employees at 175 locations in 37 countries. In 2018, Oerlikon generated CHF 2.6 billion in sales and invested around CHF 120 million in R&D.
Oerlikon Metco enhances surfaces that bring benefits to customers through a uniquely broad range of surface technologies, equipment, materials, services, specialized machining services and components. Operating a dynamically growing network of more than 40 sites in EMEA, Americas and Asia Pacific, Oerlikon Metco serves industries such as aviation, power generation, automotive, oil & gas, industrial and other specialized markets. Join us and become a part of our future oriented, international team.