Senior PLM Consultant (m/w/d)
Are you considering a new challenge in which you can successfully bring in and develop your previous experience? Then you have come to the right place with us, a successful industrial company and high-performance employer at the Balzers location. As Senior PLM Consultant report to Head of NAV & CRM.
- Planning and execution of projects
- Transparent and clear planning of all activities
- Support and coordination of external suppliers
- Collaborate with various teams and external suppliers to find solutions, as well as substitute the other PLM areas
- Regular and ongoing project reporting on time, costs and risks, as well as their completion
- Transfer of projects into the operation and handover and the support organization
- Proven application knowledge in PLM, ideally Windchill
- Min. 5 years experience in consulting and implementation of PLM projects
- Independent and innovative, as well as joy in a small team contribute to its success
- English is communicative in written and spoken form
- German is a nice to have
- Independent and innovative personality, as well as joy in a small team to contribute its part to the success
- Technical education or training in IT, preferably CAD advantage
- Varied work in an internationally oriented company
- Open corporate culture
- Perspectives for personal and professional development
- Attractive employment conditions in Liechtenstein
Place of work: Balzers (Liechtenstein)
If this offer meets your expectations and you find yourself, then we look forward to receiving your application. For all other questions, we are at your disposal.
Phone: +49 6142 6033 281
Oerlikon engineers materials, equipment and surfaces and provides expert services to enable customers to have high-performance products and systems with extended lifespans. Drawing on its key technological competencies and strong financial foundation, the Group is sustaining mid-term growth by executing three strategic drivers: addressing attractive growth markets, securing structural growth and expanding through targeted mergers and acquisitions. A leading global technology and engineering Group, Oerlikon operates its business in two Segments – Surface Solutions and Manmade Fibers – and has a global footprint of more than 10 500 employees at 175 locations in 37 countries. In 2018, Oerlikon generated CHF 2.6 billion in sales and invested around CHF 120 million in R&D.
Oerlikon Metco enhances surfaces that bring benefits to customers through a uniquely broad range of surface technologies, equipment, materials, services, specialized machining services and components. Operating a dynamically growing network of more than 40 sites in EMEA, Americas and Asia Pacific, Oerlikon Metco serves industries such as aviation, power generation, automotive, oil & gas, industrial and other specialized markets. Join us and become a part of our future oriented, international team.