Senior In-House SAP Consultant Testing
- Building up and leading the Testing Team to the success of project.
- Defining the scope of testing within the context of each release / delivery.
- Planning for User Acceptance and System Integration Test.
- Applying the appropriate test measurements and metrics in the product and the Testing Team.
- Deploying and managing resources for testing.
- Test Requirements Analysis, Test Data preperation ans Case Development & Updating.
- Perform test execution.
- Defect Analysis & Reporting.
- implement and monitor processes for Offshore Testing.
- Perform peer reviews on other team member’s deliverables.
- You have 6+ years of experience working in an industrial field in SDLC/STLC processes and methodologies.
- Expertise in planning, designing and execution of complex testing solutions including Functional, Regression, and End to End testing.
- Proficiency in ID'ing Test Scenarios, Creating and updating Test cases, Test data, Executing test cases, Logging & Tracking Defects in SAP Solution Manager.
- Effective communication with Stakeholders in every Level.
- Ability to Multitask in a highly demanding environment.
- Proficiency reading and understanding BPMN 2.0 process flow diagrams.
- A great and supportive Team of SAP specialists
- Great development opportunities within the group
- A challenging global environment where you can bring in your ideas and your drive to further develop the business
- A competitive salary and an outstanding benefits package,
Lukasz Grzesiak (Recruiter EMEA) will gladly answer your questions on this position. Phone: +491726312615
Oerlikon engineers materials, equipment and surfaces and provides expert services to enable customers to have high-performance products and systems with extended lifespans. Drawing on its key technological competencies and strong financial foundation, the Group is sustaining mid-term growth by executing three strategic drivers: addressing attractive growth markets, securing structural growth and expanding through targeted mergers and acquisitions. A leading global technology and engineering Group, Oerlikon operates its business in two Segments – Surface Solutions and Manmade Fibers – and has a global footprint of more than 10 600 employees at 179 locations in 37 countries and generated sales of CHF 2.3 billion in 2020.
Oerlikon Metco enhances surfaces that bring benefits to customers through a uniquely broad range of surface technologies, equipment, materials, services, specialized machining services and components. Operating a dynamically growing network of more than 40 sites in EMEA, Americas and Asia Pacific, Oerlikon Metco serves industries such as aviation, power generation, automotive, oil & gas, industrial and other specialized markets. Join us and become a part of our future oriented, international team.
Sustainability is a living principle for Oerlikon.