SAP Test Manager (m/f/d)
Stretching your mind and looking at a product from different angles to find the best possible testing strategy is motivating you? We are looking for an SAP Test Manager (m/f/d) to support the roll-out of SAP ECC6 for all entities within Oerlikon. You provide expertise in the planning, construction and execution of software application test artifacts and bring testing to the next level of maturity.
Reporting Line: Head of Group SAP Services
Location: Wohlen or Pfäffikon, Switzerland
- You define the overall test strategy across the standard test-life-cylcle, i.e. from test requirement analysis to test execution and apply the appropriate test-KPI’s for each release / delivery across all departments
- You ensure deliverables are produced as specified in the test strategy and that all test results are thoroughly documented and understood
- You manage the defect resolution process, ensuring that test defects are tracked to closure and that the defect repository is kept up-to-date
- Deploying and managing resources for testing is also your responsibility
- You implement and monitor processes for Offshore Testing
- You manage all test cycles (UT, SIT, UAT, Security & Authorization Testing, Brownfield Regression Testing, Load Testing, Usability Testing, Language Testing, Boundary System Testing UASupport business users during user acceptance testing)
- Seek and share ways to improve test processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Informatics
- You have at least 3 years’ experience in formal SDLC/STLC process and testing methodologies and planning, designing and execution of complex testing solutions including Functional, Regression, and End to End testing
- Proficiency in managing the test-life-cycle in SAP Solution Manager
- You have successfully completed the PMI as well as the ITIL certification
- You have the ability to multitask combined with innovative thinking and excellent communication skills
- You are willing to travel globally up to 40%
- Fluent in written and spoken English and German is a must
- Challenging global environment where you can bring in your expertise, your ideas and your drive to enhance testing maturity
- Attractive compensation package and flexible work time model including home office
- Wide scope of responsibility and a variety of tasks allowing you to make a real impact on the company’s success
Interested? Please apply on our career’s homepage:
Yvonne Cantarella, Recruiter
phone: +49 6142 6033 282
Oerlikon is a global technology group with a clear mission: to become the leading provider of surface solutions, advanced materials and materials processing.
Oerlikon (SIX: OERL) engineers materials, equipment and surfaces and provides expert services to enable customers to have high-performance products and systems with extended lifespans.
Drawing on its key technological competencies and strong financial foundation, the Group is sustaining mid-term growth by executing three strategic drivers: addressing attractive growth markets, securing structural growth and expanding through targeted mergers and acquisitions.
A leading global technology and engineering Group, Oerlikon operates its business in two Segments – Surface Solutions and Manmade Fibers – and has a global footprint of more than 10 500 employees at 175 locations in 37 countries. In 2018, Oerlikon generated CHF 2.6 billion in sales and invested around CHF 120 million in R&D.