SAP Business Process Analyst (m/f/d)
Do you enjoy analyzing business processes and aligning different stakeholders? For our recently created global Business Process Management team we are looking for two SAP Business Process analyst, one focusing on operation processes and one focusing on finance processes. In this role you act as trusted facilitator for the end-to-end process, taking over optimization and harmonization of IT processes in SAP, translating business requirements into efficient IT solutions and orchestrating the alignment with internal and external customers.
Reporting Line: SAP Business Process Manager
Location: Pfäffikon/SZ or Wohlen in Switzerland; Balzers in Liechtenstein; Munich in Germany or Warsaw in Poland
- You are responsible for Requirement Engineering as well as for optimization, harmonization, and adaption of existing ERP processes / business processes (mainly SAP)
- Documenting standard processes considering IT architecture and modelling standards as well as the overall SAP strategy
- Together with the business you align Conceptual planning of existing and new processes in SAP including process design (e.g. in BPMN 2.0)
- You align solutions together with our IT Team and oversee successful technical and economic implementation of new requirements
- You support test activities
- You have a degree in information technology or business informatics (Bachelor / Master) with focus on process and data modelling or similar
- You have at least 5 years practical experience in analysis, conceptual planning and automation of production or finance processes with either the SAP module PP/QM (PM) or FI/CO
- Proficient skills with BPMN 2.0 and Solution Manager are required; experience with Signavio and a certification in Design Thinking or Business Process Modelling is a plus
- You have an integrative personality, proficient communication and presentation skills as well as the ability to stay on top of things without losing details
- Fluent English skills are required, German skills are nice-to-have
- You are able to travel globally about 60%
- Attractive working conditions and interesting opportunities for further development
- The opportunity to create process standards and to implement business process management
- An open and positive company culture that supports your ideas
Do you identify with this position? We look forward to receiving your application on line including your salary expectation.
If you have questions beforehand please contact:
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Phone: +49 6142 6033 282
Oerlikon engineers materials, equipment and surfaces and provides expert services to enable customers to have high-performance products and systems with extended lifespans.
As leading global technology and engineering Group, Oerlikon operates its business in two Segments – Surface Solutions and Manmade Fibers – and has a global footprint of more than 10 600 employees at 179 locations in 37 countries. In 2020, Oerlikon generated CHF 2.3 billion in sales and invested CHF 118 million in R&D.