- Sales revenue growth / Further development of current accounts and generation of new customers.
- Build and maintain strong relationship with existing customers, existing non-mature accounts, as well as targetted strategic customers.
- Develop new projects according to defined sales strategies.
- Understanding of local market of applications involved.
- Achieve the budget targets and control the AR of assigned accounts
- Collect market and customer information
- Automotive market survey and analysis.
- Analysis of the Automotive Market Sub-segments under his/her responsibility and identification of the potential prospects and opportunities
- Development and penetration into the automotive market according to the implemented strategies.
- Develop a strong project pipeline for sustainable profitable growth of assigned application and accounts.
- Acquisition of new projects: collection of project information, quotation preparation, negotiation.
- Reporting of sales activities according to Balzers defined automotive sales processes (Phase model, CRM, etc.)
- Close collaboration with Balzers automotive global team and local team for effective market penetration and smooth project localization.
- Regular visits to customers.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in automotive field, familiar with automotive procedure
- Familiar with Chinese Supply Chain and Local Chinese Automotive market
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering or Materials Science or other relevant engineering field
- Good communication skills
- Very good teamwork
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing)
- High Travelling flexibility all over China
- Knowledge of IATF16949 and APQP, PPAP, FMEA and other tools and methods.
- Experience in NEV field is a plus
Oerlikon engineers materials, equipment and surfaces and provides expert services to enable customers to have high-performance products and systems with extended lifespans. Drawing on its key technological competencies and strong financial foundation, the Group is sustaining mid-term growth by executing three strategic drivers: addressing attractive growth markets, securing structural growth and expanding through targeted mergers and acquisitions. A leading global technology and engineering Group, Oerlikon operates its business in two Segments – Surface Solutions and Manmade Fibers – and has a global footprint of more than 11 100 employees at 182 locations in 37 countries. In 2019, Oerlikon generated CHF 2.6 billion in sales and invested more than CHF 120 million in R&D.
Oerlikon Balzers is one of the world’s leading suppliers of surface technologies that significantly improve the performance and durability of precision components as well as tools for the metal and plastics processing industries. Oerlikon Balzers operates a dynamically growing network of more than 100 coating centres in 35 countries in Europe, the Americas and Asia. Join us and become a part of our future oriented, international team.