Regional Trade Control Manager EMEAR
This is a key position in the Oerlikon Trade Control Implementation & Support Department, a part of the Oerlikon Business Services GmbH, Remscheid.
- You define Trade Control process implementation in defined countries according to plan
- You take care of preparations of SAP introduction according to the SAP Go! Project
- You hold trainings and risk assessments and target best practice trade compliance solutions for selected business functions
- You manage projects or you are part of project- and working groups
- You are willing to travel approximately 30%
- Excellent specialist knowledge in foreign trade law (CH, DE, EU dual-use as well as military goods / weapons of war, US laws including ITAR, embargoes and sanctions
- Technical or an economic degree with technical background
- A very good understanding of complex supply chain processes and business models of a globally active company
- Very good German and English is indispensable´ and additional languages are a plus
- In-depth knowledge in dealing with ERP systems (SAP incl. GTS) and a good user-experience of MS-Office products
- You are communicative with negotiation skills, reliable sense of judgement and strong social skills
You can expect: A motivated team and exciting challenges as well as an attractive remuneration package with corresponding social benefits. As a modern company, we offer a flexible working time model, a good work-life-balance and diverse development opportunities. Oerlikon is growing organically and inorganically.
Preferred place of work is Remscheid (Germany) other locations to be discussed
That´s what you are looking for? Then we are pleased to get to know you and we are looking forward for your application.
For further questions, pls dont hesitate to contact us.
Phone: +49 6142 6033 281
Drawing on its key technological competencies and strong financial foundation, the Group is sustaining mid-term growth by executing three strategic drivers: addressing attractive growth markets, securing structural growth and expanding through targeted mergers and acquisitions.
A leading global technology and engineering Group, Oerlikon operates in several Segments and has a global footprint of more than 10 500 employees at 175 locations in 37 countries. In 2018, Oerlikon generated CHF 2.6 billion in sales and invested around CHF 120 million in R&D.
Oerlikon is a leading global technology Group, with a clear strategy of becoming a global powerhouse in surface solutions, advanced materials and materials processing.
A Swiss company with over 100 years of tradition, Oerlikon has a global footprint of over 13 500 employees at more than 180 locations in 37 countries and sales of CHF 2.3 billion in 2016.
We have a great benefits package including medical insurance, dental and vision, tuition reimbursement, health and wellness benefits, retirement security contribution and 401(K). If you want to operate in a business environment that gives you the freedom to imagine what is possible - then you should send us your application!