- The Quality Manager is an active member of the Global Quality Organization
- Accountable for the overall quality management system and other quality related issues;
- Manage the internal/external process audits as well as support external certification audits for IATF 16949/ISO 9001, VDA and Formel Q, ISO17025 and if required, AS9100 and NADCAP.
- Quality Liaison Officer with Suppliers; Customers; OEM's; and Metco Corporate.
- Accountable for the day-to-day operation of the Quality Management systems and Analytical Laboratories.
- Technical support of Analytical Chemistry to all development projects and new products.
- Collaboration in laboratory science within the Metco business unit.
Leadership and Management in Analytical Laboratory
- On-going Analytical support to Manufacturing of existing products and R&D Programs on new products development in a cost effective manner.
- Technical competence in Analytical Chemistry.
- Continuing improvement of analytical capabilities to meet new market requirements.
- Introduce new laboratory science technology to meet customer requirements and gain efficiency.
- Continuing improvement of laboratory efficiency and turnaround time.
- Monitoring of customer requirements and changes of requirements.
- Reporting on Lab KPIs and capacity monthly.
Leadership and Management in Quality
- On-going maintenance of existing Quality Management System to meet certification requirements for all customers, including OEM specifications; IATF 16949/ISO 9000, VDA, Formel Q (Act as the Product Safety Representative (PSB); ISO 17025 and if needed AS 9100 and Nadcap.
- Expansion of existing Quality System to meet the on-going organizational changes.
- Certification requirements for Designated Suppliers Quality Representatives, quality representative for all the OEM's Ability to lead training with large groups.
- Ability to provide leadership and manage a variety of cross-functional team members.
- Proactively perform Internal Quality System and Lab safety audits.
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills, Anticipates and overcomes obstacles .
- Competent in problem solving, team building, planning and decision making
- Education: Minimum Bachelor Degree in Science, preferably Chemistry or Materials Science or Quality Engineering.
- Professional Experience: Minimum five years in Automotive Industry.
- Special Skills: Ability to understanding the requirements of Automotive Industry and apply & implement an effective Quality Management System to meet all customer’s requirements at the minimal costs.
- Certifications requirements: IATF 16949 Auditor certification.
- Laboratory Management skills.
- Experience in managing Quality Management Systems is highly preferred, with knowledge of IATF16949/ ISO 9001, VDA/Formel Q, and ISO 17025 standards.
- Ability to create/ work within an integrated Quality Management System.
- Experience in writing procedures, policies, project plans and document control.
- Excellent written and verbal skills and ability to use SAP[YE(M1][DS(M2] , MS office Tools, Visio, and MS Project.[YE(M3] [DS(M4]