Position: Quality Engineer
Location: Elgin, IL
In this critical position you will provide leadership and a hands on approach to problem-solving to ensure customers are fully satisfied with the company’s service.
The Quality Engineer will report to the Regional Quality Manager and maintain the quality system within the Elgin service center.
- Drive corrective and preventive actions using KPI inputs with a focus on effective root-cause analysis.
- Support quality planning process.
- Provide product quality analysis via various testing methodologies. Support Material Review and disposition of non-conforming product.
- Manage Quality System documentation, gauge inventory, audits, reporting of quality system status/key process indicators.
- Train production personnel in quality system requirements, processes, and procedures as required.
- Minimum 4 year degree in Quality, Engineering, or related discipline.
- Proven experience with APQP / PPAP disciplines
- 2+ years of experience in a quality engineering role within a manufacturing and/or production environment
- 2+ years of experience implementing and executing ISO 9001:2015 / ISO 13485
- Ability to effectively use problem-solving tools such as Pareto Charts, SPC methodologies, cause and effect diagrams as well as 8D or similar problem solving experience
- Action oriented individual who drives for results in managing the Quality Management System.
- Effective verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Computer proficiency to include Windows, MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong familiarity with various inspection equipment.