Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta
We are seeking a Quality Coordinator who will be based at our facility in Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta. As a member of the Quality/Analytical department, you will coordinate Quality and HSE activities, including investigation and resolution of Quality incidents and HSE incidents. You will also support the department by providing backup for various laboratory analyses.
- Internal auditing to AS9100, ISO 9001, ISO 45001, ISO 14001 and Nadcap Materials Testing;
- Investigation and follow-up of site related Quality Incidents and department related HSE incidents and Hazard Identifications;
- Preparation of various measurements and key performance indicators;
- Backup for review and release of feed materials and final products;
- Participation in improvement projects for the laboratory and site.
- Coordination of the Round Robin program for the laboratory;
- Review of laboratory documentation for compliance/updates;
- Backup analysis for various analytical laboratory methods.
Minimum Post-Secondary Education in Chemical Technology, Chemical Engineering, Materials Science or equivalent, combined with 3-5 years of related experience;
Excellent organizational and follow-up skills;
Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
Experience with MS Office, SAP and Laboratory Information Management Systems;
Experience in Management Systems with knowledge of AS9100, ISO 9001, ISO/IEC 17025, ISO 45001 and ISO 14001 is preferred.
A competative total rewards package including a comprehensive benefits and pension plan.
Oerlikon is a leading global technology Group, with a clear strategy of becoming a global powerhouse in Surface Solutions, advanced materials and materials processing. The Group is committed to investing in value-bringing technologies that provide customers with lighter, more durable materials that are able to increase performance, improve efficiency and reduce the use of scarce resources. A Swiss company with over 100 years of tradition, Oerlikon has a global footprint of over 15 000 employees at 186 locations in 37 countries and sales of CHF 2.85 billion. Sustaining growth and improving profitability in 2018: order intake to increase up to CHF 3.4 billion, sales to around CHF 3.2 billion, and the EBITDA margin to improve to around 15 % (after investments).
Oerlikon Metco enhances surfaces that bring benefits to customers through a uniquely broad range of surface technologies, equipment, materials and services. With a dynamically growing network of over 30 locations worldwide Oerlikon Metco serves industries such as aviation, power generation, automotive, oil & gas, industrial and other specialized markets. Join us and become a part of our future oriented, international team!