Project Manager SAP Program
Do you enjoy managing large IT Business application projects? Are you motivated by the opportunity to apply your expertise in project management and in managing people Relationship building, stakeholder management and maneuvering through a global matrix organization are part of your DNA?
We are looking for a Project Manager SAP Program at our Headquarters in Pfäffikon/SZ to be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects in the area of IT business applications / ERP (SAP) ensuring consistency with our Oerlikon Surface Solutions strategy and goals.
In this PM role you will …
- have full responsibility for managing IT application/ERP-oriented projects from start to end including planning, implementation, controlling, risk management, budget management and project completion
- drive important modules like Testing, Cut-Over, Data Migration & Master Data Management
- provide direction and support to the project team
- act as subject matter expert in ERP related project management
This role is for you if you have …
- know-how in project management methodologies and tools such as waterfall and agile
- a qualification in project management (certification on PMI or IPMA)
- a successful track record of IT business application projects (e.g. responsibility for a global ERP implementation project, ideally SAP)
- more than 5 years’ experience in project management in IT application/ERP-oriented projects
- proven experience in people management, strategic planning and risk management
- the opportunity to manage complex projects of strategic importance
- a high level of responsibility, the opportunity to grow and develop
- to become a member of our global Oerlikon Surface Solutions Segment
- a very welcoming, supportive and collaborative team spirit and an open company culture
- attractive compensation and working conditions including home office possibility
- Lunch Checks & healthy food catering via Felfel
- modern office facilities at our global headquarters at the shores of lake Zurich, within 30 min reach of Zurich by public transport
Any questions? Please reach out to:
Senior HR Manager, Pfäffikon
phone: + 41 (0) 58 360 97 27
Oerlikon is a global technology group with a clear mission: to become the leading provider of surface solutions, advanced materials and materials processing.
Oerlikon (SIX: OERL) engineers materials, equipment and surfaces and provides expert services to enable customers to have high-performance products and systems with extended lifespans.
Drawing on its key technological competencies and strong financial foundation, the Group is sustaining mid-term growth by executing three strategic drivers: addressing attractive growth markets, securing structural growth and expanding through targeted mergers and acquisitions.
A leading global technology and engineering Group, Oerlikon operates its business in two Divisions – Surface Solutions and Polymer Processing Solutions – and has a global footprint of more than 10 600 employees at 179 locations in 37 countries and generated sales of CHF 2.3 billion in 2020.
Sustainability is a living principle for Oerlikon. See:
#SustainableOerlikon #Sustainability #sustainabilityreporting