- Support Key Account Managers in the communication with the customer's technical experts in different project phases
- Build-up and maintain good network with the technical experts of Automotive OEMs and Tier One suppliers in the field of tribology and coating solutions
- Interact and cooperate with R&D, Sales, Marketing and other key departments
- Identify market opportunities and provide expertise during the realization process
- Lead pre-development projects with the customer to validate new applications for coating solutions
- University degree (MSc) in Engineering or Natural Sciences
- 3 - 5 years work experience in industrial company or professional services (consulting, advisory)
- Experience in tribology and/or material science
- Good understanding of the main functions of Automotive components
- Fluent in written and spoken English, other languages are a plus
- Experience in cross-culture business environment is beneficial
- Good negotiations and communication skills
- Flexible to travel internationally up to 30 %
- Location either LI-Balzers or DE-Bingen
- Attractive working conditions, free parking spaces and a staff restaurant
- A competitive salary and an outstanding benefits package
- International community and global environment with state-of-the-art technology where you can bring in your expertise, your ideas and your drive
Can you identify with this position and are you looking for a new challenge? Then we are eager to meet you! Please apply online. If you have any questions, please contact
Barbara Scherrer, HR Manager Consulting & Operations, Phone 00423 388 66 88
Oerlikon engineers materials, equipment and surfaces and provides expert services to enable customers to have high-performance products and systems with extended lifespans. Drawing on its key technological competencies and strong financial foundation, the Group is sustaining mid-term growth by executing three strategic drivers: addressing attractive growth markets, securing structural growth and expanding through targeted mergers and acquisitions. A leading global technology and engineering Group, Oerlikon operates its business in two Segments – Surface Solutions and Manmade Fibers – and has a global footprint of more than 10 600 employees at 179 locations in 37 countries and generated sales of CHF 2.3 billion in 2020.
Oerlikon Balzers is one of the world’s leading suppliers of surface technologies that significantly improve the performance and durability of precision components as well as tools for the metal and plastics processing industries. Oerlikon Balzers operates a dynamically growing network of more than 100 coating centres in 35 countries in Europe, the Americas and Asia. Join us and become a part of our future oriented, international team.
Sustainability is a living principle for Oerlikon.