- The Production Assistant Engineer executes the manufacturing processes, ensuring a good quality work is done safely and efficiently.
- He/ She cooperates with Quality Assurance and Engineering Service teams to accomplish production activities daily and reports Manager with abnormal issues including quality, materials, tools, and equipment...etc.
- He/ She must follow the SHE regulations and keep workplace safety.
- He/ She is able to recommend how to improve the production flow and make it more efficient at the workplace.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute daily production activities based on production scheduling
- Complete production fixtures tools preparation prior to each batch run
- Assist raw materials and consumables inventory management and cycle count
- Assist to maintain the PPE and keep them protectable
- Assist to clean chamber after each run with engineers
- Assist to execute the training plan and complete the production certification
- Daily Incoming/outgoing documenting and packing
Minimum Qualifications Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering
- At least 2 years of work experience in cleanroom
- Semiconductor field is preferred
- Familiar with Microsoft office
- Basic reading and writing ability in English