Purchase goods, materials and services to ensure that the company operational needs are met, taking into account price, quality and delivery and to ensure continuity of supply.
- Demand planning in accordance with sales forecasts and customer orders,
- Coordination of material disposition with the key suppliers. Analysis of the feedback and initiation of situation-oriented measures up to escalation in coordination with strategic purchasing
- Customized order processing in accordance with the existing contracts, framework orders, offers, etc ... Ensuring availability, taking into account price, quantities, quality and delivery time.
- Optimization of the material flow and the material stocks
- Obtaining and evaluating order-related offers
- Support of internal customers such as sales, R&D and project management to identify and convey the necessary information with regard to the best possible procurement channel
- Active cooperation with stakeholders to increase supplier performance
- Negotiation and conclusion of supply contracts
- BE / Any Graduate
- Experience - 3~5 years working with MNC
- Knowledge of drafting contracts
- Secure use of ERP systems (preferably SAP)
- MS Office
- English language knowledge, any other language is of advantage
- German language is a requirement for the operational buyer
- Dynamic, committed, flexible, responsible, resilient personality
Oerlikon is a global technology group with a clear mission: to become the leading provider of surface solutions, advanced materials and materials processing.
Oerlikon (SIX: OERL) engineers materials, equipment and surfaces and provides expert services to enable customers to have high-performance products and systems with extended lifespans.
Drawing on its key technological competencies and strong financial foundation, the Group is sustaining mid-term growth by executing three strategic drivers: addressing attractive growth markets, securing structural growth and expanding through targeted mergers and acquisitions.
A leading global technology and engineering Group, Oerlikon operates its business in two Segments – Surface Solutions and Manmade Fibers – and has a global footprint of more than 10 600 employees at 179 locations in 37 countries and generated sales of CHF 2.3 billion in 2020.