As Operational Buyer at Oerlikon, you will have independent responsibilities in an innovative and inspiring environment.
You have a keen eye for details and supply chain efficiency. You will collaborate with the procurement team to provide effective and hightly efficient transational processes and daily services to internal and external customers.
Reporting Line: Team leader of the Operational Procurement
Location: Debrecen, Hungary
- Procurement of goods and services
- Handling of procurement-relevant special tasks according to instructions of the superior
- Cost-focused on time disposition and procurement of assemblies, parts and services according to specification and directives
- Order confirmation check and initiation of appropriate steps in case of discrepancies
- Delivery date monitoring and coordination with internal stakeholders
- Maintenance of procurement-relevant data in ERP
- Maintenance of purchasing-relevant quality cases including coordination with suppliers and internal stakeholders
- Analysis and realization of saving potentials
- Distribution of requests for quotation including preparation of the results for further processing
- Following of rules, processes and regulations
- Basic technical or business education with professional education in Purchasing or Supply Chain Management
- Min. 2 years industry and job specific experience
- Sound method competence in Purchasing
- Computer literate: MS Word, Excel, Power Point
- Years of experience in use of SAP
- English language skill required; German language skill nice to have
- A very welcoming, supportive and collaborative team spirit where you can bring in your expertise
- A position with a high level of responsibility
- An open company culture
- Attractive working conditions including pension fund, flexible working hours
- Free cafetaria system and modern working environment
Sr HR Manager
Oerlikon Eldim (HU) Kft.
Határ út 1/C
T +36 52 501 280
M +36 70 400 85 38
Oerlikon engineers materials, equipment and surfaces and provides expert services to enable customers to have high-performance products and systems with extended lifespans. Drawing on its key technological competencies and strong financial foundation, the Group is sustaining mid-term growth by executing three strategic drivers: addressing attractive growth markets, securing structural growth and expanding through targeted mergers and acquisitions. A leading global technology and engineering Group, Oerlikon operates its business in two Segments – Surface Solutions and Manmade Fibers – and has a global footprint of more than 11 100 employees at 182 locations in 37 countries. In 2019, Oerlikon generated CHF 2.6 billion in sales and invested more than CHF 120 million in R&D.
Oerlikon Metco enhances surfaces that bring benefits to customers through a uniquely broad range of surface technologies, equipment, materials, services, specialized machining services and components. Operating a dynamically growing network of more than 40 sites in EMEA, Americas and Asia Pacific, Oerlikon Metco serves industries such as aviation, power generation, automotive, oil & gas, industrial and other specialized markets. Join us and become a part of our future oriented, international team.