Marketing Manager (f/m/d)
Is creating a meaningful and resonating story out of a highly complex product within the digitalized world your passion? As Marketing Manager, you are responsible for driving profitable growth in Oerlikon AM products and engaging customers. We welcome new ideas and new thinking, and we promise that no two days will ever feel the same.
You will be part of the Additive Manufacturing Business Unit of the global technology company Oerlikon.
Reporting Line: Global Head of Marketing & Communications, AM
Your office: Feldkirchen, Munich
- Develop and implement digital marketing campaigns (videos, webinars, storytelling etc.)
- Manage AM’s website content (CMS) and social media channels, especially LinkedIn
- Create marketing collateral in collaboration with external agencies; oversee production of videos and photos; and develop content for brochures, case studies, media releases and social media
- Edit and proofread publications in English and German, including website, articles, brochures
- Support our internal communications (newsletter, video, intranet and other tools), as well as events and trade shows
- Work closely with sales and engineering teams in the US, Germany and China to understand products/services and customers
- Track and measure success of digital marketing efforts
- Bachelor’s degree in in marketing or a related field
- You have 2 to 3 years of experience in marketing communications, preferably within a technology startup
- Practical knowledge of digital marketing is required. Adobe Creative cloud experience is preferred.
- Marketing is your passion, and you are able to translate highly technical content into simple terms
- You are a self-starter, highly detail-oriented, optimistic and familiar with the latest digital marketing trends
- You are willing to travel up to 20% of the time within Germany and to our facility in the US
- Fluent language skills in written and spoken English and German are required
- Modern office facilities, free parking spaces and attractive working conditions (30 vacation days, home-office, subsidy for the canteen and pension scheme)
- A very welcoming, supportive and collaborative team spirit
- The opportunity to have a real impact and shape Oerlikon Additive Manufacturing Digital Marketing strategy
- The professional advantages of a strong group that supports your development and recognizes your achievements
Please apply online on our website.
If you have questions please conact:
Yvonne Cantarella, Talent Acquisition Specialist
phone: +49 6142 6033 282
Oerlikon is a leading global technology Group, with a clear strategy of becoming a global powerhouse in surface solutions, advanced materials and materials processing.
A Swiss company with over 100 years of tradition, Oerlikon has a global footprint of over 11 100 employees at more than 180 locations in 37 countries and sales of CHF 2.6 billion in 2019.