Title: Machine Operator Technician
Location: Maryland Heights, MO
- Loads the Substrates from the cleaning baskets to fixtures and visually inspects the substrates for cleanliness and is responsible for the substrates in his care.
- Load the carousel in accordance with the Training Instructions and Recipe Information.
- Correctly adjust and check the flickers – Operation of Loading Platform and Tables.
- Load and unload the carousel form the chamber – Carousel Exchanging system.
- Visually inspect the carousel for dust and contamination prior to loading.
- Prepares the chamber in accordance with the BTS Standards Operating Instruction Manual.
- Input process data and start process.
- Visually inspects the Substrates after coating for correct flicker function and colour.
- Unloads the fixtures from Carousel.
- Fill in Batch Protocols
- Is responsible for specified 80 batch cleaning tasks
- Is responsible for 5 S Program in the coating room area
- Be able to operate all primary and secondary operations prior to and after coating process.
- Team spirit
- Basic technical knowledge
- Attention to detail
- Successfully completed the relevant training modules
- Adherence to Balzers Standards
- On time delivery
- A High School diploma (required)
- Familiarity with Balzers coating system operation highly desirable
- Knowledge of vacuum technology is desirable
- Experience in industrial tooling or a related industry is desirable
- Machine shop experience is desirable
- Must Be able to work any shift.
- Willingness to perform in a team environment.
- Motivated and creative self-starter with a positive attitude
- Ability to understand customer demands.
- Appropriate technical knowledge of production processes