[[Key Account Manager]]
- Direct responsible for key account management of PDC ES business China mainly.
- As the contact window to customers for relevant project implementation.
1. Business Development
- OEM development by technocal introduction and reasonable sampling & testing for OEM concept approval in Automotive & non-automotive industries.
- Coordinating and participating in negotiation & agreeement on OEM specifications.
- Setting up database of potential customers by industries and work out relevant strategic conception for achieving OEM approvals.
- Participating in marketing compainge and exhibitions.
2. Sales management
- Be directly in charge of sales budgeting,forecasting & reproting for responsible key accounts in terms of ES business mainly.
- Developing & reaching project contract of ES and its smooth implementation as scheduled.
- Managing customer payment in order to ensure DSO in accordence with contract agreed.
3. Customer satisfactory
- Be assistance to PMO for communication and negotiation of implementation affiares in order to minimize project costs for the Company.
- Hanlding with customer complaints concerning ES commercials and its implementation project.
- Work out annual plan of customer visit to understand potential issues and improvement concepts for customer satisfactory.
4. Coorperation & support
- Providing necessary cooperation & support to job coating sales in China’
- Backup to customer job coating project once management request.
- Provide management with project and regular report on both sales and market information.
- Using CRM to file all relevant reports and place orders for sampling by follow up the internal rules.
- Bachelor Degree in relevant technical disciplines, preferable in polymer science and surface processing technology.
- Min 5 years’ experience in relevant job field, prefer having direct working experience equipment sales in automotive industry with existing customer resources.
- Skilled in automotive project development and management.
- Professional communication, presentation and negotiation skill for sales.
- Capable to work well under high pressure and for problem solving.
- Self-discipline, tough standing but not without flexibility.
- Good teamwork and time management and cost cautious.
- Skilled in PC applications, preferable with ERP experiences.
- Good in oral and written English.
- Be mobile (travel rate > 80%)