Jr. Process Engineer
- 1) 完成公司项目工艺开车工作。能在工作过程中和现场服务部的机械、电气人员，和德国团队以及和OTB场外团队进行良好沟通。能和用户进行良好沟通。
- 2) 面对现场问题，及时准确汇报，分析解决。能够跟踪和最终解决处理问题。和团队一起给出解决方案。
- 3) 乐于将现场工作的经验通过系统的报告和有效的沟通，与其他同事分享。
- 4) 将自己的经验和总结持续地应用于新的项目工程设计和新的设备的改进和提高，不断提高设备运转性能。
- 1） Complete the process work during the starting up period. Good communication with the in-site mechanical and electrical team, OBA team, OTB out-site team. and the customer.
- 2） When facing the technical problems, he could give report in time. Make analysis, follow and resolve the problem. He could give high quality solution together the other team members.
- 3） He would be like to share the work experience via systematic report and communicating with the other colleague effectively.
Continuously apply the experience in the improvement for the new project engineering design and new machine; Continuously develop the running performance of the machine.
- 1) 硕士研究生以上学历，化纤专业领域；
- 2) 具有化纤领域工作经验优先；
- 3) 良好的英语口语和书面表达能力,可以很好的做化纤工艺方面的系统的专业英文报告；
- 4) 能独立完成纺丝厂工艺开车优先；
- 5) 出色的现场组织能力。
- 6) 愿意长期出差。
- 1) Master’s degree and above in chemical fiber field;
- 2) Experience in chemical fiber field is preferred;
- 3) Good spoken and written communication skills in English. Can be skilled to give the systematically professional English report in Chemical fiber field.
- 4) Prefer for the ones can finish the starting up work in chemical fiber plant individually.
- 5) Good organization ability in customer site.
- 6) Would like to pay long term business travel.
Oerlikon (SIX: OERL) develops modern materials, systems and surface technologies and provides specialized services aimed at securing high-performance products and systems with long lifespans for customers. Supported by its technological core competencies and its strong financial footing, the corporation continues its medium-term growth plan by implementing three strategic factors: focusing on attractive growth markets, ensuring structural growth and expanding through targeted M&A activities. A leading global technology and engineering Group, Oerlikon operates its business in two Segments – Surface Solutions and Manmade Fibers – and has a global footprint of more than 11 100 employees at 182 locations in 37 countries. In 2019, Oerlikon generated CHF 2.6 billion in sales and invested more than CHF 120 million in R&D.
About Oerlikon Segment Manmade Fibers
With its Oerlikon Barmag, Oerlikon Neumag and Oerlikon Nonwoven brands, Oerlikon Manmade Fibers segment is the world market leader for manmade fiber filament spinning systems, texturing machines, BCF systems, staple fiber systems, solutions for the production of nonwovens and – as a service provider – offers engineering solutions for the entire textile value added chain. As a future oriented company, the research and development at this division of the Oerlikon Group is driven by energy-efficiency and sustainable technologies (e-save). With the supply of continuous polycondensation and extrusion systems and their key components, the company caters to the entire process – from the monomer all the way through to the textured yarn. The product portfolio is rounded off by automation and industry 4.0 solutions. The primary markets for the products of Oerlikon Barmag are in Asia, especially in China, India and Turkey, and – for those of Oerlikon Neumag and Oerlikon Nonwoven – in the USA, Asia, Turkey and Europe. Worldwide, the segment – with just under 3,000 employees – has a presence in 120 countries of production, sales and distribution and service organizations. At the R&D centers in Remscheid, Neumünster (Germany) and Suzhou (China), highly-qualified engineers, technologists and technicians develop innovative and technologically-leading products for tomorrow’s world.