IT Service Manager (m/f/d) Global Business Solutions
As IT Service Manager Global Business Solutions, you contribute to the company’s success by developing specifications, plans and roadmaps for Business Solutions on a global level.
This is a very exciting time to enter the company as we are currently implementing a global strategy for IT service management.
Reporting Line: Head of Global IT Service Management
Location: Remscheid, Germany (Homeoffice is possible) or Pfäffikon/SZ, Switzerland
- In this role you are responsible to manage the lifecycle of our core Business Solutions (SAP ERP and associated services, e.g. CRM/PLM/MDM) and IT integration platforms (e.g. SAP PI and Seeburger) within Oerlikon IT
- You consult and guide the IT team in choosing the right approach, IT architecture and IT service management processes to develop, operate and maintain all core business IT services
- You act as key account manager for IT customers, Key-Users and the Business Process Consultants for the delivery, quality and innovation of Business Solutions
- You identify, define and assure required service quality with highest attention on user & customer experience, workforce efficiency and business value
- You develop specifications, plans and roadmaps for global Business Solutions
- You translate new and changed business requirements and processes into service requirements, specifications and projects
- You assure and improve quality, standards, and business value of Business Solutions
- You define and implement IT Service Management (ITIL) best practices, policies and procedures to ensure adherence
- Bachelor´s degree in Business Informatics / Business Administration or similar
- You have at least 5 years’ experience in an SAP service management or SAP application management role in IT organizations of large and global engineering or industrial companies
- Experience in project management and in management of external SAP Application Management services and providers
- Profound ITIL knowledge (ITIL Intermediate or ITIL service manager/expert level) is required
- Extended knowledge and experience of Microsoft solutions and platforms (e.g. CRM and Azure) as well as Amazon Web Services
- Excellent customer and service orientation and attitude
- You possess a high level of self-initiative and drive for introducing best practices and establishing new ways of working
- You are willing to travel up to 40% within Europe and to the US, China and India
- You have fluent language skills in written and spoken English and German
- A greenfield to establish a modern and advanced IT Service Management for Oerlikon’s digital services
- A global IT function operating with state of the art technologies
- A very welcoming, supportive and collaborative team spirit
- The opportunity to have a real impact and shape Oerlikons Global IT operating model
- An open company culture and modern office facilities at the south shores of lake Zurich within 10 min walk to the train station Pfäffikon/SZ with direct connections to Zurich; the motorway Chur/Zurich within 5 min drive
Interested? Please apply on our career’s homepage:
Yvonne Cantarella, Recruiter
phone: +49 6142 6033 282
Oerlikon is a global technology group with a clear mission: to become the leading provider of surface solutions, advanced materials and materials processing.
Oerlikon (SIX: OERL) engineers materials, equipment and surfaces and provides expert services to enable customers to have high-performance products and systems with extended lifespans.
Drawing on its key technological competencies and strong financial foundation, the Group is sustaining mid-term growth by executing three strategic drivers: addressing attractive growth markets, securing structural growth and expanding through targeted mergers and acquisitions.
A leading global technology and engineering Group, Oerlikon operates its business in two Segments – Surface Solutions and Manmade Fibers – and has a global footprint of more than 10 500 employees at 175 locations in 37 countries. In 2018, Oerlikon generated CHF 2.6 billion in sales and invested around CHF 120 million in R&D.