We are global high-tech engineering group on a successful growth path ,and we need you to continue on our ambitious journey to extend our leadership role. This is an exciting time to enter in our IT infrastructure team based in Warsaw, Poland. We are looking for IT Service Desk Operator to provide quality technical support to our internal users/customers.
- Responsible to execute IT operations and support issues among company sites to ensure timely distribution of knowledge and positive impact on user satisfaction
- Enthusiastically involve in project activities related to his function scope
- Act as a single point of contact for Receiving, logging and managing phone calls and emails from staff regarding IT issues and queries
- Troubleshoot basic client and network issues, escalate unresolved calls to dedicated Infrastructure and application teams
- Ensure that Oerlikon IT standards and Security are implemented and respected
- Acquires and maintains current knowledge of relevant product offerings and support policies in order to provide & implement technically accurate solutions as per defined SLA
- Contribute to maintain assets and monitor IT infrastructure
- Assist with ensuring continuous availability of IT services by effectively identifying user requirements and supporting them
- Follows & contribute to develop escalation and resolution procedures to ensure service desk performance
- Enhance and develop quality support methods for development of Oerlikon IT service desk (ITSM: processes and tool)
- Academic Qualifications , Certifications and Attributes:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, IT or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a service desk or technical support environment and at least year experience in a global service delivery team
- Certification on Microsoft Desktop Support Technician or Microsoft IT support is plus
- Certification in ITIL foundation is preferred
- Understanding of IT and basic business processes ( manufacturing)
- Experience in using IT project management methods/tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Must be able to demonstrate a customer first approach to support
- Has a good understanding of IT helpdesk function processes and how they should integrates with other IT function in accomplishing the desired results
Required Technical Skills:
- Experience in ticketing system management and operation.
- Good Knowledge of IT hardware generally speaking( HP clients, Konica Minolta/ Zebra printers, iOS/ Android mobiles)
- Experience working within Active Directory environment.( user management, security groups, policies)
- Good Knowledge of MS client operating systems
- Good Knowledge in OS staging, software distribution
- Experience with cloud services ( Microsoft ,AWS)
- Experience with RDS and VDI
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV and SAP is plus
We are offering you to join our global team that works with state-of-the-art technology. A very welcoming, supportive and collaborative team spirit that will appreciate your expertise in Software Defined Network. A social company culture that encourage and empower employees to succeed and grow in their career path. And if you want to keep developing and learning, we got you covered with learning on the job in exciting projects and regular skill upgrades as well.
Join us and become part of our Innovative IT team!
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
Please apply on our career homepage: www.oerlikon.com/career
Oerlikon is a global technology group with a clear mission: to become the leading provider of surface solutions, advanced materials and materials processing.
Oerlikon (SIX: OERL) engineers materials, equipment and surfaces and provides expert services to enable customers to have high-performance products and systems with extended lifespans.
Drawing on its key technological competencies and strong financial foundation, the Group is sustaining mid-term growth by executing three strategic drivers: addressing attractive growth markets, securing structural growth and expanding through targeted mergers and acquisitions.
A leading global technology and engineering Group, Oerlikon operates its business in two Segments – Surface Solutions and Manmade Fibers – and has a global footprint of more than 11 100 employees at 182 locations in 37 countries. In 2019, Oerlikon generated CHF 2.6 billion in sales and invested more than CHF 120 million in R&D.