For our Global Headquarter located in Pfäffikon SZ we are looking for an:
Intern Corporate Communications 80 - 100%, temporary for 6 months
to support in the preparation and coordination for the Annual Report 2020.
In addition, the intern will be tasked to provide support in other work/projects primarily related to full-year reporting in March 2021.
The internship starts in October or as agreed.
- Project coordination for the Annual Report 2020
- Support with the texting, editing and proof reading (particularly in German) for the Annual Report 2020 as well as for the other full-year reporting materials
- Timeline/deadline management
- Updating and controlling of content in the publishing system
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in communications
- Previous experience in corporate communications is a plus
- Excellent project coordination capability
- Digitally proficient (working with Microsoft office and publishing tools)
- Experience and understanding of accounting and industrial technology is a plus
- Detailed oriented yet able to keep a good overview of the entire project and its different workstreams
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of English and German, spoken and written (particularly in German
The position offers a broad insight into the processes and work routines within the group-wide communications department of a global technology company.
You will work closely with other corporate functions, such as finance, legal, human resources and investor relations, as well as with external suppliers and agencies.
We are looking forward to receiving your application via our online tool.
No agency application accepted.
Susanne Seidel, Senior HR Manager, OC Oerlikon Management AG
Oerlikon is a global technology group with a clear mission: to become the leading provider of surface solutions, advanced materials and materials processing.
Oerlikon (SIX: OERL) engineers materials, equipment and surfaces and provides expert services to enable customers to have high-performance products and systems with extended lifespans.
Drawing on its key technological competencies and strong financial foundation, the Group is sustaining mid-term growth by executing three strategic drivers: addressing attractive growth markets, securing structural growth and expanding through targeted mergers and acquisitions.
A leading global technology and engineering Group, Oerlikon operates its business in two Segments – Surface Solutions and Manmade Fibers – and has a global footprint of more than 11 100 employees at 182 locations in 37 countries. In 2019, Oerlikon generated CHF 2.6 billion in sales and invested more than CHF 120 million in R&D.