Location: Lake Orion, Michigan
The Inside Sales position has the responsibility to support the region develop new areas, new customers or new industrial segments. Also this position will be support the Director of Sales and Operations to maintain C& D portfolio, up selling and cross selling. This position will work with the Area DSO, TAM, and Product Managers, to provide the right service for the customers assigned in the Area of responsibility. These activities will include cold calling (prospection), customer support, technical advice, data analyses, problem solving.
- Working with Weasy, CRM System
- Support implementation of Strategies together with the Director of Sales & Operations of the region and TAM.
- Work with External sales teams to enhance the presence of Oerlikon and boost sales in different areas
- Work together with Admin Sales team to solve problems related to customers in the Area, also together with quotation team to provide quick answer to customer needs
- Able to prospect and create new business and leads in different segments and transparently communicate all relevant details and actions to the necessary stakeholders.
- Intensive use of the internet to prospect as well as track industrial movements
- Make visits with or without TAM as required to some customers for support
- Experience in remote Prospecting and bringing new sales leads
- Ability to follow a plan with minimum guidance
- Execute instructions precisely
- Must be - a listener, a continuous learner, detail-oriented, technical, hands-on, results-driven, a trouble shooter, energetic and professional with an excellent work-ethic (Must)
- A Two or Four Year Degree in Engineering or related Technical field - preferred
- Any experience in manufacturing, working directly with manufacturing - preferred
- Working with machine tools - knowledge in tool geometries and machining parameters - preferred
- Basic knowledge of surface treatments preferred
- Expert Proficiency working with MS office (i.e., Excel, PowerPoint, and Word) is required