In-house SAP- Specialist Training (m/f/d)
To reinforce our Oerlikon Corporate IT Team we are looking for an SAP Training Specialist. The In-House SAP Specialist Training will manage the Training Stream activities for the ongoing ERP Rollout Program called GO! in partnership with our third-party integration partner and the Project teams. You are reporting to the SAP Training Manager.
What will you do
- You manage activities for several projects running in parallel including the planning and reporting
- You lead and support classroom or virtual training sessions, deliver structured training as per planning, including regular checks of understanding and individual mentoring if needed
- You provide coaching and/or follow-up training, either remotely or on-site, to support the successful implementation and go-live of SAP in a new business
- You adapt training delivery to different environments (i.e. manufacturing plant versus headquarters vs. field sales) where needed
- You support the training needs analysis and measure the effectiveness of training using defined measurement processes/KPIs
- You define the eLearning scope for recording phases and support the recording cycle ensuring materials are available for self-study
- You support the handover to support activities ensuring a smooth transition from the project phase
You are successful because…
- You have a Bachelors or Masters Degree and job related experience for a minimum of 3 years
- You have relevant experience and a recognised qualification in training or learning and development such as Train the Trainer
- You gained knowledge of industry business processes (e.g. Finance, Logistics, Sales etc.), SAP S/4 or SAP ECC and of L&D methods
- You have experience with training design and delivery software such as SAP Workforce Performance Builder (SAP WPB), SAP Enable Now or similar
- You have clear and strong communications skills through a variety of channels and to various stakeholder groups
- You are aware of cultural differences and handle them sensitively
What´s waiting for you
- An international environment where you use your very good English skills
- You can travel (up to 40 %) the Oerlikon world (when it is safe again)
- We support your health (Private Medical Insurance, Sports Card, Lunch Card, Life Insurance, Company Sick pay)
- We support your knowledge (Online Language Courses)
- Social benefits fund
Are you ready to start Training? Then we look forward to receiving your application.
If you have any questions: Feel free and reach out to me.
Talent Acquisition Specialist EMEA
Phone: +49 6142 6033 281
Oerlikon engineers materials, equipment and surfaces and provides expert services to enable customers to have high-performance products and systems with extended lifespans. Drawing on its key technological competencies and strong financial foundation, the Group is sustaining mid-term growth by executing three strategic drivers: addressing attractive growth markets, securing structural growth and expanding through targeted mergers and acquisitions. A leading global technology and engineering Group, Oerlikon operates its business in two Segments – Surface Solutions and Manmade Fibers – and has a global footprint of more than 11 100 employees at 182 locations in 37 countries. In 2019, Oerlikon generated CHF 2.6 billion in sales and invested more than CHF 120 million in R&D.
Oerlikon Metco enhances surfaces that bring benefits to customers through a uniquely broad range of surface technologies, equipment, materials, services, specialized machining services and components. Operating a dynamically growing network of more than 40 sites in EMEA, Americas and Asia Pacific, Oerlikon Metco serves industries such as aviation, power generation, automotive, oil & gas, industrial and other specialized markets. Join us and become a part of our future oriented, international team.