In-House SAP Specialist B2B (m/f/d)
To reinforce our Oerlikon Corporate IT Team, we are looking for an SAP B2B Specialist in Warsaw as soon as possible. The EDI/Interface Integration Specialist is responsible for the Integration of EDI and other Interface Communication between the ERP System (SAP/Navision) and the corresponding third parties. You are in close contact to the Global Team Lead Technology.
What you move:
- You advice interface stakeholders in regards of interface technology and best practice
- You take care of the migration from interfaces from Navision to SAP
- You maintain interface documentation, interface repository and review integration architecture
- You analyze, create and implement Concepts of Integration Solutions with SAP PO/EDI
- You identify improvement opportunities in business systems together with the key user and business process specialists
- You support and train the key users/end users (writing and evaluating change requests as part of the incident and change management process within the interface area)
Why you are successful:
- You have a Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar
- You have approximately 3 years’ experience in SAP PI/PO and interface implementation / Middleware applications
- You gained advanced experience and knowledge with EDI implementation, process integration and orchestration
- You achieved experience and have a good understanding of interfacing SAP ERP Modules and SAP ALE/EDI Technology
- You have good communication skills
- You know how to manage client expectations and you like to find solutions
What´s waiting for you:
- An international environment where you use your very good English skills
- You can travel (20 – 40 %) the Oerlikon world (when it is safe again)
- We support your health (private medical insurance, sports card, lunch card, life insurance, sick pay)
- We support your knowledge (online language courses)
- Social benefits fund
This is what you are looking for? Then we are looking forward to your application.
If you have any questions, feel free and reach out to me.
Talent Acquisition Specialist EMEA
Phone: +49 6142 6033 281
Oerlikon engineers materials, equipment and surfaces and provides expert services to enable customers to have high-performance products and systems with extended lifespans. Drawing on its key technological competencies and strong financial foundation, the Group is sustaining mid-term growth by executing three strategic drivers: addressing attractive growth markets, securing structural growth and expanding through targeted mergers and acquisitions. A leading global technology and engineering Group, Oerlikon operates its business in two Segments – Surface Solutions and Manmade Fibers – and has a global footprint of more than 11 100 employees at 182 locations in 37 countries. In 2019, Oerlikon generated CHF 2.6 billion in sales and invested more than CHF 120 million in R&D.
Oerlikon Metco enhances surfaces that bring benefits to customers through a uniquely broad range of surface technologies, equipment, materials, services, specialized machining services and components. Operating a dynamically growing network of more than 40 sites in EMEA, Americas and Asia Pacific, Oerlikon Metco serves industries such as aviation, power generation, automotive, oil & gas, industrial and other specialized markets. Join us and become a part of our future oriented, international team.