In-House SAP Consultant "Testing"
This is a challenging and independent role ideal for ambitious candidate who would like to join dynamic and international environment.
The SAP Test Analyst provides support in the planning, construction and execution of software application test artifacts. The SAP Test Analyst is expected to have knowledge of testing principles, processes and methods as defined in the TCoE methodology in order to verify that the testing standards, guidelines, and best practices are applied in programs and projects. The Analyst will support in ensuring that deliverables are delivered as specified in the test strategy and approach and that all testing results are thoroughly documented and understood. The SAP Test Analyst will support in defect coordination activities, ensuring that test defects are tracked to closure and that the defect repository is kept up-to-date with the current status. The SAP Test Analyst may interact with the end customer, frequently interacts with internal customers and may be required to participate in on-call or after hours support.
- Test Requirements Analysis
- Test Case Development / Updating
- Test Data preparation
- Introduce Test Automation into Regression Testing and ongoing Projects (if applicable)
- Perform test execution
- Defect Analysis & Reporting
- Support testing for production issues
- Support in coordination of Testing Teams to drive project success
- Validate accuracy of the testing scope within the context of each release / delivery
- Support in planning User Acceptance and System Integration Testing Phases
- Applying the appropriate test measurements and metrics in the product and the Testing Team
- Support business users during user acceptance testing
- Provide ad hoc quality test analysis
- Monitor that deliverables are of the highest quality and completed on time
- Learn tools necessary for successful execution and defect analysis
- Share knowledge with other testers
- Seek and share ways to improve test processes
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, or Business – required
- SAP ECC
- SAP Solution Manager Test Suite 7.2., CBTA/ECATT Experience
- QA & ITIL/ISTQB Certification
- Working Experience in a formal SDLC/STLC process and testing methodologies; and adherence to good testing practices
- Experience in planning, designing and execution of complex testing solutions including Functional, Regression, and End to End testing
- Experience in ID'ing Test Scenarios, Creating and update Test cases, Test data, Executing test cases, Logging & Tracking Defects in SAP Solution Manager
- Ability to Multitask - Excellent communication skills and ability to work with business
- Proficiency reading and understanding BPMN 2.0 process flow diagrams
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge of German will be an advantage
- Multicultural and international work environment
- Work-life balance
- Flexible working hours
- Friendly work culture
- Openness to your opinion
- Great work location
- Private medical healthcare
- Sport cards
- Lunch vouchers
- Social events
- Free fruit Wednesdays
- Sweet cakes day
- Ergonomic elevator desks
- Informal dress code
Oerlikon is a global technology group with a clear mission: to become the leading provider of surface solutions, advanced materials and materials processing.
Oerlikon (SIX: OERL) engineers materials, equipment and surfaces and provides expert services to enable customers to have high-performance products and systems with extended lifespans.
Drawing on its key technological competencies and strong financial foundation, the Group is sustaining mid-term growth by executing three strategic drivers: addressing attractive growth markets, securing structural growth and expanding through targeted mergers and acquisitions.
A leading global technology and engineering Group, Oerlikon operates its business in two Segments – Surface Solutions and Manmade Fibers – and has a global footprint of more than 10 600 employees at 179 locations in 37 countries and generated sales of CHF 2.3 billion in 2020.