In-House SAP Consultant P2P Stream (m/f/d)
The In-House SAP Consultant P2P Stream Consultant works mainly with stakeholders from the business (Purchasing Departments) and external parties to define and document business processes and software requirements in the Area of Procurement. The P2P Consultant supports, implements, and coordinates Issues, changes, and projects in the P2P environment and the interfacing areas with the ERP System.
- Analyzes and defines solutions within the Incident, Change-, Portfolio- and Project-Process
- Cooperating with consultants from other streams such as O2C and D2S
- Takes responsibilities in the 2nd and 3rd level support
- Contributes to driving Oerlikon into Digitalization
- Managing of the external AMS partner
- Drive for process harmonization and build-up of a global process catalog
- Experience in the SAP value stream P2P (at least 2-5 years)
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to solve problems
- Can manage clients expectations effectively
- Independence and self-motivation, teamwork and customer orientation
- Bachelor in Applied Computer Science, Information Technology or similar
- Excellent language skills in English proven in professional experience in international projects
You can expect varied and demanding consulting projects with us, where teamwork comes first. Our internal customer spectrum includes process industry, plant construction and discrete manufacturing.
- Independent and versatile tasks
- Working in international teams
- Diverse work area with high personal responsibility
- Social and progressive employment conditions
- Flexible working hours, attractive remuneration and company pension
Do you identify with this position and are excited about your new challenge? Then we look forward to hearing from you! We look forward to receiving your application via our eRecruiting system, specifying your salary expectations, your availability and your desired region of employment. If you have any questions in advance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Talent Acquisition Specialist EMEA
Tel.: +49 6142 60 33 281
Oerlikon engineers materials, equipment and surfaces and provides expert services to enable customers to have high-performance products and systems with extended lifespans. Drawing on its key technological competencies and strong financial foundation, the Group is sustaining mid-term growth by executing three strategic drivers: addressing attractive growth markets, securing structural growth and expanding through targeted mergers and acquisitions. A leading global technology and engineering Group, Oerlikon operates its business in two Segments – Surface Solutions and Manmade Fibers – and has a global footprint of more than 11 100 employees at 182 locations in 37 countries. In 2019, Oerlikon generated CHF 2.6 billion in sales and invested more than CHF 120 million in R&D.
Oerlikon Metco enhances surfaces that bring benefits to customers through a uniquely broad range of surface technologies, equipment, materials, services, specialized machining services and components. Operating a dynamically growing network of more than 40 sites in EMEA, Americas and Asia Pacific, Oerlikon Metco serves industries such as aviation, power generation, automotive, oil & gas, industrial and other specialized markets. Join us and become a part of our future oriented, international team.