In-House SAP Consultant "MDM" (m/f/d)
In our office in warsaw we are building up a team of IT specialists, to support our environment with your SAP expertise.
- You are responsible for consulting, design and optimization of business processes related to master data governance
- You analyze, define and implement solutions in the area of master data management
- You provide support and manage the interface to other applications and systems
- You work in international projects and manage the requirement, feasibility analysis, implementation and support
- You design and optimize our global MDM template in collaboration with other stakeholders from business
- You coordinate the activities with our MDM providers
- BSc. in Applied Computer Science, Information Technology, Industrial Engineering or similar
- Experience and expertise in business applications such as Winshuttle, Microsoft Excel, etc.
- Knowledge about SAP logistics processes (PP/MM/SD) and their corresponding master data
- Experience and expertise in analyzing and processing of data and information and in harmonization and consolidation of data
- Strong communication skills and the ability to analyze and solve problems
- Independence and self-motivation, teamwork and customer orientation
- Excellent language skills in English proven in professional experience in international projects
- Multicultural and international work environment in a great work location
- Opportunity to grow a
- Work-life balance, flexible working hours, friendly work culture
- Private medical healthcare, Sport cards, Lunch vouchers, Social events, Free fruit Wednesdays, Sweet cakes day, Ergonomic elevator desks, Informal dress code
Interrested? Then we are looking forward to receive your application. For further questions feel free, and reach out to me.
Talent Acquisition Specialist EMEA
Oerlikon is a global technology group with a clear mission: to become the leading provider of surface solutions, advanced materials and materials processing.
Oerlikon (SIX: OERL) engineers materials, equipment and surfaces and provides expert services to enable customers to have high-performance products and systems with extended lifespans.
Drawing on its key technological competencies and strong financial foundation, the Group is sustaining mid-term growth by executing three strategic drivers: addressing attractive growth markets, securing structural growth and expanding through targeted mergers and acquisitions.
A leading global technology and engineering Group, Oerlikon operates its business in two Segments – Surface Solutions and Manmade Fibers – and has a global footprint of more than 10 600 employees at 179 locations in 37 countries and generated sales of CHF 2.3 billion in 2020.
Sustainability is a living principle for Oerlikon. See:
#SustainableOerlikon #Sustainability #sustainabilityreporting