In-House SAP Consultant FI/CO (m/f/d)
Are you passionate about analyzing and defining best solutions for the business within an international environment in process industry, plant construction and discrete manufacturing?
As SAP Specialist FI/CO you work for our national and international SAP-Projects. In cooperation with stakeholders from the business and external parties you define and document business processes and software requirements.
We offer you an opportunity to grow, flexible working hours, a great work location, private medical healthcare, sport cards and lunch vouchers.
Reporting Line: Team Lead FI/CO
Location: Warsaw, Poland
- Analyze and define solutions within the Incident, Change-, Portfolio- and Project-Process
- You suggest areas of improvements, recommend technical solutions and lead projects in the F2m Stream area
- You review and edit requirements, specification, business processes and recommendations related to the proposed solution
- You develop functional specifications and system design specifications
- You cooperate with consultants from other streams
- You take responsibilities in the 2nd and 3rd level support and manage the external AMS partner
- By driving the process for process harmonization and build-up of a global process catalog you contribute to our path of digitalization
- You have a bachelor’s degree in applied computer science, Information Technology or similar
- You have at least 3-5 years professional experience in SAP value stream F2M (end-to-end processs customizing and integration, attendances in full-circle implementations)
- You have professional experience in international projects, ideally experience in planning / execution of migration and rollout projects
- You can manage client’s expectations effectively, have a clear communication and convince by quickly finding a common ground and solve problems for the good of all
- You are self-motivated, you have an outstanding customer orientation, and you are an excellent team player
- Fluent English skills are required, German skills are beneficial
- Willingness to travel up to 20 - 40% (globally)
- Multicultural and international work environment
- Opportunity to grow (10% of your time can be spend on cross-functional projects)
- Work-life balance, flexible working hours
- Friendly work culture and openness to your opinion (Employee Forum)
- Great work location (Skylight building next to Zlote Tarasy)
- Private medical healthcare, sport cards, lunch vouchers, social events, free fruit Wednesdays, sweet cakes day, ergonomic elevator desks and an informal dress code
Are you Interested? We look forward to meeting you. Please apply on our career’s homepage.
Talent Acquisition Specialist EMEA phone: +49 6142 6033 282
Oerlikon engineers materials, equipment and surfaces and provides expert services to enable customers to have high-performance products and systems with extended lifespans.
Drawing on its key technological competencies and strong financial foundation, the Group is sustaining mid-term growth by executing three strategic drivers: addressing attractive growth markets, securing structural growth and expanding through targeted mergers and acquisitions.
A leading global technology and engineering Group, Oerlikon operates its business in two Segments – Surface Solutions and Manmade Fibers – and has a global footprint of more than 10 600 employees at 179 locations in 37 countries and generated sales of CHF 2.3 billion in 2020.*CA
Sustainability is a living principle for Oerlikon. See:
#SustainableOerlikon #Sustainability #sustainabilityreporting