Position Title: ICT Systems Specialist M&A
Location: Huntersville, NC
The IT Systems Specialist M&A will be responsible for performing IT functions to plan and execute key projects for M&A transactions including divestitures and M&A integration projects and other IT PMO initiatives. He will apply his professional procedural and technical skills related to project scoping, budgeting, quality assurance and execution. This individual will coordinate, engage and execute the IT integration or divestiture activities at the sites in Americas Region.
This individual will also contribute as regional project manager in the IT projects other than M&A on as- needed basis. This role involves wearing multiple hats in diverse technical areas with high focus on the delivery of excellent IT customer service, systems and applications support working closely with the members of the Americas IT Team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- M&A IT Projects and new sites Startup
- Plan local IT integration and divestiture projects
- Lead the M&A IT projects
- Ensure Day One IT concept is defined
- Follow up agreed Transaction Service Agreements TSA
- Implement local infrastructure IT integration and separation in collaboration with Global IT regarding
- infrastructure (accounts, access rights, clients, Skype for Business, email, server hardware, etc.)
- networks (WAN, LAN, WLAN, network infrastructure, firewall, proxy, etc.)
- Control AMER region M&A IT project budget
- Coordination of functional team
- Project management
- lead the planning and implementation of IT oriented projects
- facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
- define project tasks and resource requirements
- develop full scale project plans
- assemble and coordinate project staff
- manage project budget and project resource allocation
- plan and schedule project timelines
- track project deliverables using appropriate tools
- ensuring effective and timely communication and provision of information to project governance authorities and stakeholders not directly engaged in the project
- Motivating and ensuring empowerment of project participants to meet project objectives
- present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- Bachelor’s degree required. BA/BS in Information Technology/Systems or related discipline preferred.
- Qualification in project management or equivalent
- Experience in project management: > 5 years
- several years of experience in administering Microsoft and VMware (vSphere) environments
- Good knowledge of MS and Linux operating systems
- Good knowledge MS O365
- Several years of Experience in enterprise managed environments
- Good knowledge in network (Cisco/Meraki)
- Network Security
- Basic knowhow in IT infrastructure (Microsoft / VMWare)
- Basic knowhow in IT network
- proven experience in people management, strategic planning, risk and change management
- Agile project management
- Must be Customer Service focused, high energy, creative, results-driven, team-oriented and self-motivated.
- Must be able to manage a small team of IT technical resources
- travel up to 60%
- US Citizenship required due to job responsibilties
- Fluent in English; Strong written and verbal communication
- critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- planning and organizing
- communication skills
- influencing and leading
- team work, conflict management
- stress tolerance
Oerlikon is a leading global technology Group, with a clear strategy of becoming a global powerhouse in Surface Solutions, advanced materials and materials processing. The Group is committed to investing in value-bringing technologies that provide customers with lighter, more durable materials that are able to increase performance, improve efficiency and reduce the use of scarce resources. A Swiss company with over 100 years of tradition, Oerlikon has a global footprint of over 15 000 employees at 186 locations in 37 countries and sales of CHF 2.85 billion. Sustaining growth and improving profitability in 2018: order intake to increase up to CHF 3.4 billion, sales to around CHF 3.2 billion, and the EBITDA margin to improve to around 15 % (after investments).
Oerlikon AM is spearheading the revolution that is Additive Manufacturing. We have gathered together a dynamic team with deep industrial knowledge, backed with state of the art facilities worldwide, built specifically for AM. We can provide AM solutions in metal alloys, ceramics and plastic materials. We can support our own AM printing capability with our own metal powder production, research and development, component design, application engineering and finishing. We are pioneering AM for all scales of manufacture from 1 part to series production runs lasting decades, and across all industries.. Join us and become a part of our future oriented, international team!
We have a great benefits package including medical insurance, dental and vision, tuition reimbursement, health and wellness benefits, retirement security contribution and 401(K). If you want to operate in a business environment that gives you the freedom to imagine what is possible - please send us your application!
Statement of Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action: Oerlikon AM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. It is the policy of Oerlikon AM to provide for and promote equal employment opportunity in employment compensation and other terms and conditions of employment without discrimination based on age, race, creed, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, Vietnam Era Veteran status, genetic predisposition, or carrier status. Oerlikon AM is committed to assuring equal employment opportunity and equal access to services, programs and activities for individuals with disabilities. It is the policy of our company to provide reasonable accommodation to a qualified individual with a disability to enable such individual to perform the essential functions of the position for which he/she is applying or in which he/she is employed. Further, it is our policy to provide reasonable accommodation for religious observers.
The policy applies to all employment practices and actions. It includes, but is not limited to, recruitment, job application process, examination and testing, hiring, training, disciplinary actions, rate of pay or other compensation, advancement, classification, transfer, reassignment and promotions. If you require an accommodation during the application process or for issues concerning Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity please contact Human Resources.