- Be responsible for HSE management for BCN all centers
- Corona illness management
- Waste hazard management
- ISO14001 system
- Daily observation tour for SZ site, tools, design parts, component, PPD and facility. Check and record data for air tank check and power room
- Weekly check firefighting device record.
- Monthly report HSE information to government internet
- Monthly upload LTA and non- working hours to BW for BTS before the third working day every month.
- Daily and monthly update HSE board information.
- Finish other task from government.
- Push each center to finish annual KPI about near miss, safety suggestion and non LTA and other HSE KPI
- Collect and monitor information for all kinds of certificate and calibration. Do annual registration.Forklift, crane, air tank, safety valve (compressed air tank and compressed air machine)
- Collect and monitor all kinds of special certificate refreshed information and annual registered
- Support HSE Manager to finish annual HSE audit report for each center, even technical audit.
- Support HSE Manager to finish global annual Health and Safety Day activity for each center.
- Update and manage HSE management documents and record.
- Organize annual gas, noise, particle workshop test for SZ. And support other sites.
- Support HSE Manager to finish the task assigned from BTS and cooperation
- Give the support and translate the document from BTS and cooperation
- Collect the related legal regulation, train related staffs, implement, and update it on time
- Yearly , make HSE legal compliance report for each center.
- Manage and monitor special work for SZ site. For example, High place works, using fire.
- Give the necessary training for related staffs
- Give the HSE training for entrant staff.
- Corona illness management
- ISO14001 system management
- Other task assigned by HSE manager.
- Bachelor degree in Safety or environment
- Certified Safety Engineer is mandatory
- 5 years HSE working experience
- Responsible and reliable
- Honest and worth to be trusted
- Skilled in communicating with each level staff
- Strong analytical skills & systematic approach in problem solving
- English language fluent written and spoken
- Travelling ~20%
- Accept overwork
- Computer proficiency and skill in excel software
Oerlikon engineers materials, equipment and surfaces and provides expert services to enable customers to have high-performance products and systems with extended lifespans. Drawing on its key technological competencies and strong financial foundation, the Group is sustaining mid-term growth by executing three strategic drivers: addressing attractive growth markets, securing structural growth and expanding through targeted mergers and acquisitions. A leading global technology and engineering Group, Oerlikon operates its business in two Segments – Surface Solutions and Manmade Fibers – and has a global footprint of more than 11 100 employees at 182 locations in 37 countries. In 2019, Oerlikon generated CHF 2.6 billion in sales and invested more than CHF 120 million in R&D.
Oerlikon Metco enhances surfaces that bring benefits to customers through a uniquely broad range of surface technologies, equipment, materials, services, specialized machining services and components. Operating a dynamically growing network of more than 40 sites in EMEA, Americas and Asia Pacific, Oerlikon Metco serves industries such as aviation, power generation, automotive, oil & gas, industrial and other specialized markets. Join us and become a part of our future oriented, international team.