Oerlikon Eldim is a center of excellence for aero engine and industrial gas turbine component processing and manufacturing.
As HSE Coordinator at Oerlikon Eldim you will have independent responsibilities in an innovative and inspiring environment.
You have a keen eye for details and occupational health and safety, fire and environmental protection. You will collaborate with the quality and the production team to provide effective support to internal and external customers.
Reporting Line: HSE-Quality Manager
Location: Debrecen, Hungary
- Perform the duties of a safety and health coordinator
- Managing HSE goals
- Holding occupational safety training
- Leading HSE audits
- Regular safety walks (SOT)
- Monitoring day to day work according to OHS legislations
- Conducting coordination meetings
- Keep HSE documentations up-to-date
- Provide reports to external and internal stakeholders
- Investigation, reporting of work accidents, preparation of minutes
- Follow-up actions
- Keeping contact with 3rd parties
- University degree in technological/natural sciences or engineering (BSC, MSC)
- HSE certification required by Law
- Internal auditor qualification in environmental, health and safety and energy management systems (ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO 50001)
- Confident knowledge of Hungarian legislation in the field of labour, environmental, fire, health and safety protection
- At least 5 years of experience in similar position
- Active negotiation level Hungarian, English orally and in writing
- Experience gained at a manufacturing company
- User level computer skills (MS Office, Word, Excel)
- Excellent communication, problem solving and organizing skills
- Ability to work independently and to develop HSE related processes proactively
- Employment contract in a stable company
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment
- Good working atmosphere in the organizational culture promoting Diversity & Inclusion.
- Professional working tools
- Attractive compensation package (cafeteria, pension fund, travel allowance)
Sr HR Manager
Oerlikon Eldim (HU) Kft.
Határ út 1/C
T +36 52 501 280
Oerlikon engineers materials, equipment and surfaces and provides expert services to enable customers to have high-performance products and systems with extended lifespans. Drawing on its key technological competencies and strong financial foundation, the Group is sustaining mid-term growth by executing three strategic drivers: addressing attractive growth markets, securing structural growth and expanding through targeted mergers and acquisitions. A leading global technology and engineering Group, Oerlikon operates its business in two Segments – Surface Solutions and Manmade Fibers – and has a global footprint of more than 10 600 employees at 179 locations in 37 countries and generated sales of CHF 2.3 billion in 2020.
Oerlikon Metco enhances surfaces that bring benefits to customers through a uniquely broad range of surface technologies, equipment, materials, services, specialized machining services and components. Operating a dynamically growing network of more than 40 sites in EMEA, Americas and Asia Pacific, Oerlikon Metco serves industries such as aviation, power generation, automotive, oil & gas, industrial and other specialized markets. Join us and become a part of our future oriented, international team.