HR Manager (m/f/d) Lomm, Netherlands
As an experienced HR professional in a dynamically organization, you will be responsible for the local HR Team and the execution of the HR support (HR lifecycle including management consulting and works council cooperation) in the defined scope. In addition, demanding HR projects across Netherlands are waiting for your support. This role is based in Lomm, Netherlands and you will be part of the local Management Team. You will report into the Head of HR West Europe.
- Leading and developing the local HR team and track progress
- Providing all HR lifecycle activities with your team
- Partnering with managers on a defined level in all aspects of HR
- Managing and maintaining a trustful and constructive collaboration with the works council
- Initiating, elaborating and implementing decisions on HR policies and procedures in close alignment with decision makers
- Liaising closely with the HR counterparts for Eldim in Hungary and UK in regards to overarching topics
- Leading change initiatives
- Delivering HR projects in time and in budget
- University degree in relevant area (law, social sciences, business administration) with a focus on HR
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience in multiple areas of HR management including HR partnering
- Proven track record in successful unions/ works councils collaboration
- Several years of leadership experiences
- Strong competence in project management, change management and restructuring
- Fluent in written and spoken Dutch and English; other languages will be a plus
- A place among a workforce of motivated, creative, and technically well-trained people with a high degree of initiative
- Huge diversity of people and culture on the inside as well as on the outside (global spread of business)
- Supporting the shape of the HR organization
This role is based in Lomm, Netherlands.
Can you identify with this position and are you looking for a new challenge? Then we are eager to meet you! Please apply online.
Phone: +49 6142 6033 103
Oerlikon engineers materials, equipment and surfaces and provides expert services to enable customers to have high-performance products and systems with extended lifespans. Drawing on its key technological competencies and strong financial foundation, the Group is sustaining mid-term growth by executing three strategic drivers: addressing attractive growth markets, securing structural growth and expanding through targeted mergers and acquisitions. A leading global technology and engineering Group, Oerlikon operates its business in two Segments – Surface Solutions and Manmade Fibers – and has a global footprint of more than 10 600 employees at 179 locations in 37 countries and generated sales of CHF 2.3 billion in 2020.
Oerlikon Metco enhances surfaces that bring benefits to customers through a uniquely broad range of surface technologies, equipment, materials, services, specialized machining services and components. Operating a dynamically growing network of more than 40 sites in EMEA, Americas and Asia Pacific, Oerlikon Metco serves industries such as aviation, power generation, automotive, oil & gas, industrial and other specialized markets. Join us and become a part of our future oriented, international team.
Sustainability is a living principle for Oerlikon.