HR Generalist, Tokyo
This is a HR generalist position responsible for HR operations that mainly takes care of full employee life cycle process, compensation and benefit, HR policies and acts as a business partner to the Metco business unit. Understand HR trend in the market and improve the company policies to keep compliance and for employees to create a better place to work.
- Check and confirm the payroll data is accurate
- Deal with Onboarding program, orientation and Exit interview
- Manage and resolve complex employee relation issues
- Create, modify and improve the HR policies
- Lead and implement a global and local C&B related projects
- Act as a business partner for Metco business unit
- Involve with recruitment process, performance assessment and development, succession planning
- Other duties as may be assigned or required
- HR experience in manufacturing industry
- 5+ years of Wide range of HR Operations (followings as advantage)
- Attendance management
- Business English skils
- Native Japanese Language skills
- Flexible work environment
- Highly competitive salary package
- Development opportunities
Oerlikon engineers materials, equipment and surfaces and provides expert services to enable customers to have high-performance products and systems with extended lifespans. Drawing on its key technological competencies and strong financial foundation, the Group is sustaining mid-term growth by executing three strategic drivers: addressing attractive growth markets, securing structural growth and expanding through targeted mergers and acquisitions. A leading global technology and engineering Group, Oerlikon operates its business in two Segments – Surface Solutions and Manmade Fibers – and has a global footprint of more than 10 600 employees at 179 locations in 37 countries and generated sales of CHF 2.3 billion in 2020.
Oerlikon Balzers is one of the world’s leading suppliers of surface technologies that significantly improve the performance and durability of precision components as well as tools for the metal and plastics processing industries. Oerlikon Balzers operates a dynamically growing network of more than 100 coating centres in 35 countries in Europe, the Americas and Asia. Join us and become a part of our future oriented, international team.
Sustainability is a living principle for Oerlikon.