Title: HR Administrator
Location: Schaumburg, IL
The HR Administrator, working under the supervision of the Human Resources Manager, BUS will use his/her experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals as well as perform administrative duties that support all functional areas of Human Resources. The HR Administrator will be responsible for collecting and analyzing HR data as needed as well as generating reports and making recommendations as necessary. This role will also be responsible for processing HR paperwork in accordance with established policy and procedures.
- Ensures completion of all new hire paperwork and system set up for all new hires. Updates HRIS system with employee changes (i.e. pay and position changes, etc) and coordinates changes with payroll.
- Supports new hire on-boarding and exit interviews.
- Works within Human Resources on special tasks and projects as assigned
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Entry level HR Administrator experience preferred
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Highly proficient working with MS Office (i.e.; Outlook, Excel, Power Point, Word, etc.) **Advanced level Excel required**
- Customer-service oriented, team player who is detail-oriented and able to multi-task
- Must be comfortable working with employees and managers at all levels
- Demonstrated ability to work, think, and act quickly to produce quality results with regards to performing HR duties
- Must be willing to work extra hours to meet deadlines, when necessary.
- Less than 10% travel may be required
- Advanced Reporting