Head of Vertical Sales Automotive OSS (m/f/d)
As Head of Vertical Sales Automotive, reporting to the Vertical Sales Manager, you steer, drive and embed a sustainable Automotive strategy for Oerlikon Surface Solutions (OSS), including definition of the product portfolio; commercial and operative framework; market execution approach; customer, sales and operations excellence; business development and automotive industry storyline in alignment with key Division stakeholders and Headquarters.
- Product and service portfolio definition for market segments, regions, key accounts & other customers that defines the market entry and profitable sales strategy for Automotive and outlines the positioning of the full range of OSS offerings as a full tool kit approach
- Outline the necessary key success factors and critical KPI which are in line with the CCO targets and enables stringent customer focus and profitable growth
- Multi-faceted strategic road map that identifies the milestones, investments, activities, resource allocation, tools, processes and organizational dependencies needed to positively contribute to the Division 5-year plan and achieve goals, and drive the Future Mobility strategy of Oerlikon
- Risk analysis and mitigation approach for alternative business ramp up scenarios; robust use of strategic tools such as Value Chain analysis identifying competitive strengths/opportunities, “must do” activities and benchmarks key vertical players
- Creation and leadership of an experienced Automotive organization that delivers on expectations
- In cooperation with sales processes team, identify the processes and tools needed to ensure the efficient operation of the Automotive team and maximization of customer experience which may include contact management & market intelligence tools, fulfillment processes, complaints and problem analysis, guarantee handling etc.
- Develop with MarCom a customer & brand EVP that supports and builds Oerlikons market positioning.
- Be the custodian of customer experience in Automotive; consider and propose new ways of measuring customer satisfaction such as NPS to increase focus on customer excellence
- Close collaboration with other verticals and the Business Development group to co-define cross business opportunities for selected verticals
- Close collaboration with country presidents to define strategy for key countries / regions
- Master’s degree in business administration, economics or engineering
- Top level network with some of the large target OEM’s and respective Tier1/Tier2 and future actors of Future Mobility
- Experience in Automotive value and supply chain
- At least 10 years’ experience in the area of corporate development/sales ideally in an industrial company or even better in the Automotive industry
- Experience in creating and implementing organization-wide projects and strategies and/or transformation agendas with proven results
- In this role you are part of a global strategic sales team of the Oerlikon Surface Solutions division
- A very welcoming, supportive and collaborative team spirit where you can bring in your expertise
- A position with a high level of responsibility
- Attractive working conditions including flexible working hours and a good familiar environment
- An open company culture and modern office facilities
Interested? Then we are looking forward to get to know you. Please apply on our career’s homepage:
Bas Witmer, Global HRBP
Phone: +31 (0) 611 2768 65
Oerlikon is a global technology group with a clear mission: to become the leading provider of surface solutions, advanced materials and materials processing.
Oerlikon (SIX: OERL) engineers materials, equipment and surfaces and provides expert services to enable customers to have high-performance products and systems with extended lifespans.
Drawing on its key technological competencies and strong financial foundation, the Group is sustaining mid-term growth by executing three strategic drivers: addressing attractive growth markets, securing structural growth and expanding through targeted mergers and acquisitions.
A leading global technology and engineering Group, Oerlikon operates its business in two Segments – Surface Solutions and Manmade Fibers – and has a global footprint of more than 10 600 employees at 179 locations in 37 countries and generated sales of CHF 2.3 billion in 2020.