Group Real Estate facilities Analyst
The Analyst - Real Estate supports the Group Real Estate department through a variety of functions
including leasing management, portfolio management and developments. This individual will focus
on analyzing Real Estate & Facilities opportunities. This individual will work in support of the
diligence and investigation of prospective opportunities.
- Real Estate Transformation
· Co-drive the Oerlikon Real Estate change management in close collaboration with stakeholders.
· Supports development of the Real Estate & Facilities administration transformation activities ( i.e
real estate systems, standards, tools, market analytics research landscaping.)
· Maintain key data in internal real estate systems.
- Lease Management
· Lead consolidation and reporting of the Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s): Occupancy Costs /
Operating expenses; Vacant Space / Occupied Space.
· Co-drive annual Lease review assessment and maintain lease management framework.
· Run RFx events as per designated scope and maintain Market intelligence.
- Real Estate & Facilities Controlling
· Maintain and supervise a common database (Occupancy Costs, Lease Agreements, and
Occupied Space / Land) for all real estate assets throughout the Group on site level.
· Supports increase of spend transparency of Real Estate & Facilities Costs and provides Real
- Estate Analytics
· Identification of savings opportunities and continuous improvement.
- Knowledge on Real Estate, Supply Management processes, systems and tools
- Analytical and innovative thinking as well as solid knowledge of best practices in procurement
- Experience in category management, sourcing and purchasing processes
- Ability to communicate with key group stakeholders and peers
- project management, problem solving and conflict management skills
- Independent working style and joy in taking responsibility
- Enthusiastic self-starter and convincing team player
- Fluency in English, further languages desirable
- Ability to explain property, real estate issues to non-real estate experts.
Oerlikon is a global technology group with a clear mission: to become the leading provider of surface solutions, advanced materials and materials processing.
Oerlikon (SIX: OERL) engineers materials, equipment and surfaces and provides expert services to enable customers to have high-performance products and systems with extended lifespans.
Drawing on its key technological competencies and strong financial foundation, the Group is sustaining mid-term growth by executing three strategic drivers: addressing attractive growth markets, securing structural growth and expanding through targeted mergers and acquisitions.
A leading global technology and engineering Group, Oerlikon operates its business in two Segments – Surface Solutions and Manmade Fibers – and has a global footprint of more than 11 100 employees at 182 locations in 37 countries. In 2019, Oerlikon generated CHF 2.6 billion in sales and invested more than CHF 120 million in R&D.