Global Expert Operational Excellence (f/m/d)
If you are passionate about driving operational excellence in a complex production environment generating tangible impact, this could be your opportunity to grow.
In this role you are responsible for driving manufacturing/assembly efficiency and continuous improvement at our site in Wohlen. In addition, you will be responsible for coordinating as well as supporting operational excellence activities across our sites in Germany, Liechtenstein and the US. You will cover the entire Surface Solutions Equipment portfolio (Metco and Balzers).
Reporting Line: Global Head of Operations
Location: Wohlen, Switzerland
- Continuous improvement and manufacturing excellence at our site in Wohlen, incl. realization of tangible cost improvements and impact reporting
- Leading operational excellence activities, e.g., LEAN, 5S, etc. together with the Head of Operations Equipment and Operations leaders across sites
- Overall responsibility for manufacturing excellence in our production / assembly processes incl. SAP, MES, etc.
- Support and coordination with our global manufacturing / assembly sites; Key interface for Oerlikon’s Group Operational Excellence team
- Project management for LEAN activities / projects and coaching of site multiplicators/ team leaders
- Support and cooperation with Sales, Engineering, Operations and Purchasing teams to drive process efficiencies and cost improvements
- Implementation of new product manufacturing processes
- Bachelor’s degree in industrial / manufacturing engineering or mechanical/electrical engineering or surface technologies
- You have at least 7 years of professional experience in a production / assembly environment, especially in, continuous improvement, LEAN, six sigma as well as operations management
- In depth understanding of manufacturing and assembly process for complex equipment and machinery incl. experience with SAP, MES, etc.
- Solid experience in leading interdisciplinary and multicultural project teams in a global environment
- You convince by entrepreneurial thinking, hands-on approach, analytical and problem-solving skills, strong communication and conflict management skills as well as the motivation to drive results
- Fluency in written and spoken English and German is a must, other languages will be a plus
- Ability to travel globally up to 30%
- Attractive working conditions and canteen
- Great development opportunities within the group
- Challenging global environment where you can bring in your ideas and your drive to further develop the business
- A competitive salary and an outstanding benefits package
Can you identify with this position? Then we look forward to meeting you! Please apply online.
If you have any questions, please contact
Talent Acquisition Specialist EMEA
+ 49 (0) 6142 6033 282
Oerlikon Metco enhances surfaces that bring benefits to customers through a uniquely broad range of surface technologies, equipment, materials, services, specialized machining services and components. Operating a dynamically growing network of more than 45 sites in EMEA, Americas and Asia Pacific, Oerlikon Metco serves industries such as aviation, power generation, automotive, oil & gas, industrial and other specialized markets.*CA