Global Category Leader (m/f/d) Real Estate & Facilities
We are looking for a Global Category Leader (m/f/d) Real Estate & Facilities for corporate projects based in Kelsterbach, Germany.
This is a very exciting time to enter our Group Procurement as we are currently building up the category Real Estate and Facilities. In this new position you define and implement the category strategy itself and report to the Head of Indirect Materials.
- You develop and implement the global Real Estate procurement category strategy including supplier search and selection, on-going assessment and improvements
- Communicate and drive alignment of category management strategies with stakeholders across Oerlikon
- Manage site searches for both new locations and relocations including participation in the design, planning and construction
- Lead negotiations with suppliers to realize identified potential quality, cost and service improvements, including implementation of contractual arrangements
- Serve as functional stakeholder for M&A due-diligence and integrations
- Provide regular reporting and research updates to support ongoing stakeholder engagement and awareness
- Degree in an engineering or business field combined with a professional purchasing qualification (CPM, CIPS, etc.)
- You have more than 5 years’ experience in a similar role in a global company
- Knowledge of category management and procurement of Real Estate and Property management
- Experience of using a variety of tools to support sourcing and contract management process
- Good negotiation, facilitation and commercial leadership skills
- You have strong team working skills and you are familiar with working in a matrix-organization
- You have strong analytical skills combined with innovative thinking and excellent communication skills with the ability to present ideas and concepts
- Ability to travel on a global level up to 20%
- Fluent in written and spoken English and German is a must, other languages will be a plus
- Challenging global environment with a greenfield approach where you can bring in your expertise, your ideas and your drive to further develop the category
- If you are a self-starter, driven by the intrinsic desire to continuously improve and develop, are hungry to take ownership and run your work area as it would be your own business, then this role will be the perfect match for you
- Competitive compensation & benefits package, flexible work time model (Home office possible)
This position can also be located in any other Oerlikon location within Europe or the Americas.
Can you identify with this position and are you looking for a new challenge? Then we are eager to meet you! Please apply online-
If you have any questions, please contact
+ 49 (0) 6142 6033 282
Oerlikon engineers materials, equipment and surfaces and provides expert services to enable customers to have high-performance products and systems with extended lifespans.
Drawing on its key technological competencies and strong financial foundation, the Group is sustaining mid-term growth by executing three strategic drivers: addressing attractive growth markets, securing structural growth and expanding through targeted mergers and acquisitions.
A leading global technology and engineering Group, Oerlikon operates its business in two Segments – Surface Solutions and Manmade Fibers – and has a global footprint of more than 10 500 employees at 175 locations in 37 countries. In 2018, Oerlikon generated CHF 2.6 billion in sales and invested around CHF 120 million in R&D.