Full Stack Software Developer (m/f/d)
We are looking for a Full Stack Software Developer (m/f/d) for the Business Processes & IT department of our business unit Oerlikon Manmade Fibers (OMF) in Remscheid.
- Passionate about innovation and use latest technologies to deliver in a cloud native scalable environment
- Own design, development, testing of your code which has a direct impact onour class leading manufacturing platform
- A true team player who collaborates effectively and spearheads the team on best development standards and practices
- Deliver bug free and fully functional features and products that are well tested and based on user requirements
- A passionate engineer who has a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science (or related field) or comparable qualifications with at least 2years of professional experience with modern development practices
- Proven track record of server-side development using .Net / .Net Core and related open source technologies
- Experienced with a modern frontend stack including React, NodeJS, Typescript
- Flexibility to work across architecture - developing both frontend and backend and a good understanding of architecture design, databases and microservices
- Practical knowledge of Docker Containers and CI/CD. Kubernetes know-how is a plus
- Very good knowledge of English spoken and written, German language skills are a must have
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback,open source commitment and knowledge sharing
- An innovative work environment with market-leading high-tech products
- An exciting challenge with a very high degree of freedom of choice and responsibility
- An international community with a family culture
- Attractive working conditions
Does this sound like you? Please apply via our eRecruiting system and upload your CV. Please let us know your expected salary and your earliest entrance date.
Zweigniederlassung der Oerlikon Textile GmbH & Co. KG
Leverkuser Straße 65
Tel. +49 2191 67 1431
Oerlikon (SIX: OERL) develops modern materials, systems and surface technologies and provides specialized services aimed at securing high-performance products and systems with long lifespans for customers. Supported by its technological core competencies and its strong financial footing, the corporation continues its medium-term growth plan by implementing three strategic factors: focusing on attractive growth markets, ensuring structural growth and expanding through targeted M&A activities. Oerlikon is a globally-leading technology and engineering corporation, operating its business in two segments (Surface Solutions and Manmade Fibers) and employing around 10,500 members of staff at 175 sites in 37 countries worldwide. In 2018, Oerlikon generated sales of CHF 2.6 billion and invested around CHF 120 million in research & development.
About Oerlikon Segment Manmade Fibers
With its Oerlikon Barmag, Oerlikon Neumag and Oerlikon Nonwoven brands, Oerlikon Manmade Fibers segment is the world market leader for manmade fiber filament spinning systems, texturing machines, BCF systems, staple fiber systems, solutions for the production of nonwovens and – as a service provider – offers engineering solutions for the entire textile value added chain. As a future oriented company, the research and development at this division of the Oerlikon Group is driven by energy-efficiency and sustainable technologies (e-save). With the supply of continuous polycondensation and extrusion systems and their key components, the company caters to the entire process – from the monomer all the way through to the textured yarn. The product portfolio is rounded off by automation and industry 4.0 solutions. The primary markets for the products of Oerlikon Barmag are in Asia, especially in China, India and Turkey, and – for those of Oerlikon Neumag and Oerlikon Nonwoven – in the USA, Asia, Turkey and Europe. Worldwide, the segment – with just under 3,000 employees – has a presence in 120 countries of production, sales and distribution and service organizations. At the R&D centers in Remscheid, Neumünster (Germany) and Suzhou (China), highly-qualified engineers, technologists and technicians develop innovative and technologically-leading products for tomorrow’s world.