Title: ERP Administrator
Location: Schaumburg, IL
Reporting to Global Head of NAV and administrative (workdays, vacations, expenses) to Regional Head of IT (AMER), the ERP Administrator Americas will primarily be responsible for, support and smooth business operations of MS Dynamics NAV in AMER region in cooperation with Corporate ERP team. Later, it is planned that s/he supports the business by the SAP implementation and roll-out. The ERP Administrator Americas will work with various IT and functional teams from a business applications perspective to identify needs, resolve issues/concerns and implement solutions in a timely manner. Managing business projects and closely working with the business team members are the key components of this role.
- Support of our AMER ERP landscape.
- Control user access and permissions in NAV to ensure compliance with corporate rules.
- Collaborate with MS Dynamics NAV providers on local requirements and their implementation.
- Work in partnership with the various functional teams, analysts and developers to find viable solutions to business cases.
- Responsible for release management planning, testing, track and force the implementation of changes and enhancements in the organization's ERP platform.
- Run roll-outs of projects including local training and documentation.
- Act as business consultant within the OSS group globally
- 3+ years experience in Dynamics NAV
- Experienced in SAP (MM,SD, LES or others)
- Grade in Computer Science or Business Informatics
- Knowledge and comprehensive understanding with business processes
- Understanding of data relational models and knowledge in IT infrastructure
- Beneficial experience with data interfaces
- Strong analytical skills
- Self-driven and team-oriented personality
- Willingness to travel (~30%)
Oerlikon is a leading global technology Group, with a clear strategy of becoming a global powerhouse in Surface Solutions, advanced materials and materials processing. The Group is committed to investing in value-bringing technologies that provide customers with lighter, more durable materials that are able to increase performance, improve efficiency and reduce the use of scarce resources. A Swiss company with over 100 years of tradition, Oerlikon has a global footprint of over 15 000 employees at 186 locations in 37 countries and sales of CHF 2.85 billion. Sustaining growth and improving profitability in 2018: order intake to increase up to CHF 3.4 billion, sales to around CHF 3.2 billion, and the EBITDA margin to improve to around 15 % (after investments).
Oerlikon Balzers develops processes and systems for the coating of tools, components and decorative plastic elements. Comprising 106 locations in 34 countries, Balzers global network of coating centers is daily dedicated to further improving component performance and tooling productivity through coating technology. Join us and become a part of our future-oriented, international team! We have a great benefits package including medical insurance, dental and vision, tuition reimbursement, health and wellness benefits, and 401(K).
Statement of Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action: Oerlikon Balzers is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. It is the policy of Oerlikon Balzers to provide for and promote equal employment opportunity in employment compensation and other terms and conditions of employment without discrimination based on age, race, creed, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, Vietnam Era Veteran status, genetic predisposition, or carrier status. Oerlikon Balzers is committed to assuring equal employment opportunity and equal access to services, programs and activities for individuals with disabilities. It is the policy of our company to provide reasonable accommodation to a qualified individual with a disability to enable such individual to perform the essential functions of the position for which he/she is applying or in which he/she is employed. Further, it is our policy to provide reasonable accommodation for religious observers.
The policy applies to all employment practices and actions. It includes, but is not limited to, recruitment, job application process, examination and testing, hiring, training, disciplinary actions, rate of pay or other compensation, advancement, classification, transfer, reassignment and promotions. If you require an accommodation during the application process or for issues concerning Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity, please contact Human Resources.