Position Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Location: Westbury, NY
Oerlikon Metco is looking for a seasoned digital marketer and experienced retention-marketing manager to support the customer relationship management efforts and to build and retain long-lasting relationships. The successful candidate will be reporting to the Head of Marketing and Communications of the business unit and will become a core member of a dynamic and exciting marketing team that plans, evaluates, implements, and manages critical customer-facing campaigns, processes and technologies in areas like digital marketing, CRM, analytics, e-commerce, customer sales, policy administration & support, and multichannel management.
- Leads the development and execution of digital marketing initiatives and customer relationship management programs to own the customer journey and build capabilities around customer acquisition, leads nurturing, retention, loyalty and cross-sell efforts.
- Drives strategy and manages execution of Digital Marketing & CRM campaigns across channels, utilizing search marketing (SEA & SEO), email marketing, but also direct mail and telephony channels, aligning the plan to strategic objectives.
- Applies database-marketing skills towards delivering targeted customer marketing campaigns, effectively driving customer acquisition and retention levels and increasing revenue for the business unit.
- Designs compelling and commercially viable customer experiences, crossing multiple digital channels.
- Works closely with cross-functional internal teams (from sales to engineering) to develop initiatives and drive digital marketing adoption and best practice sharing.
- Creates, maintains, and executes digital campaigns around sales development efforts, events, product launches, trade shows, contests and any other relevant marketing activities.
- Copy writes and/or copy edits and proofs digital marketing content (search marketing and email campaigns, all website content and updates including non-shopping pages, product descriptions, press releases, editorial placements, collateral, ads, social media site content).
- Through SEM efforts, drives qualified paid and organic traffic via search advertising and page optimization, content editing, blog writing, call-to-action statements, headlines, keyword research and else.
- Tracks and quantifies campaign performance. Evaluates core success metrics and ROI, provides and presents results to senior management for all digital marketing efforts, facilitating decision-making and identification of optimization opportunities.
- The successful candidate has a bachelor’s degree in Marketing and Communications (or related area), with 3-5 years of experience in Digital Marketing and CRM in an international environment.
- Comprehensive understanding of the digital ecosystem and how web, CRM, mobile, social, search marketing and e-commerce channels work together to optimize behavior, acquisition and sales development.
- Demonstrated proficiency with multiple channels of paid marketing – SEM, SEO, social, display, affiliate.
- Advanced knowledge of best practices in paid marketing and marketing automation.
- Demonstrated aptitude in international campaign planning and execution, editorial content production, time management, project management and budget adherence
- Excellent communicator (verbal and written) and able to liaise with internal groups such as IT, operations, sales, controlling and else.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with reporting, web analytics and data analysis.
Oerlikon is a leading global technology Group, with a clear strategy of becoming a global powerhouse in Surface Solutions, advanced materials and materials processing. The Group is committed to investing in value-bringing technologies that provide customers with lighter, more durable materials that are able to increase performance, improve efficiency and reduce the use of scarce resources. A Swiss company with over 100 years of tradition, Oerlikon has a global footprint of over 15 000 employees at 186 locations in 37 countries and sales of CHF 2.85 billion. Sustaining growth and improving profitability in 2018: order intake to increase up to CHF 3.4 billion, sales to around CHF 3.2 billion, and the EBITDA margin to improve to around 15 % (after investments).
Oerlikon Metco enhances surfaces that bring benefits to customers through a uniquely broad range of surface technologies, equipment, materials and services. With a dynamically growing network of locations worldwide Oerlikon Metco serves industries such as aviation, energy, oil & gas, automotive, industrial and other specialized markets. Join us and become a part of our future oriented, international team! We have a great benefits package including medical insurance, dental and vision, tuition reimbursement, health and wellness benefits, and 401(K).
Statement of Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action: Oerlikon Metco is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. It is the policy of Oerlikon Metco to provide for and promote equal employment opportunity in employment compensation and other terms and conditions of employment without discrimination based on age, race, creed, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, Vietnam Era Veteran status, genetic predisposition, or carrier status. Oerlikon Metco is committed to assuring equal employment opportunity and equal access to services, programs and activities for individuals with disabilities. It is the policy of our company to provide reasonable accommodation to a qualified individual with a disability to enable such individual to perform the essential functions of the position for which he/she is applying or in which he/she is employed. Further, it is our policy to provide reasonable accommodation for religious observers.
The policy applies to all employment practices and actions. It includes, but is not limited to, recruitment, job application process, examination and testing, hiring, training, disciplinary actions, rate of pay or other compensation, advancement, classification, transfer, reassignment and promotions. If you require an accommodation during the application process or for issues concerning Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity please contact Human Resources.