Contract Administration Supervisor- OSS China
- Work on existing contract management systems to create appropriate contracts for execution.
- Support functional lead in maintaining existing contract management systems, including contract tracking, process review, and system development.
- Prepare, review, negotiate and process the new contracts with external partners in accordance with established contracts policy as well as individual project needs, including but not limited to confidentiality/nondisclosure agreements, service agreements, and joint development agreements.
- Collaborate with internal function teams, including compliance, export/international trade control, legal, patent and finance as needed to facilitate and resolve contract issues (with emphasis on Intellectual property, publication rights, confidentiality and arbitration).
- Monthly project status report update to functional lead
- Assist Sourcing/Procurement with purchase order management as needed.
- Provide miscellaneous legal support as required.
- Support for OMCN BoD meetings and BoD matters
- Manage and adapt OMCN DoA according to organisational development
- Optimization of documentation for legal/commercial contracts.
- Support and interface with Anting local government.
- A bachelor's degree in law, business or a related filed. Master’s degree in law preferred.
- Experience working in a Manufacturing environment considered desirable.
- Min 2-3 years professional experience is required additional courses in contract law, business law, patent law and negotiation strategies are desirable
- PC skill (Excel, Word, PPT)
- English, written and oral, Good knowledge of PC-work (MS-Office: Excel etc.)
+86 21 6708 7023
Oerlikon is a global technology group with a clear mission: to become the leading provider of surface solutions, advanced materials and materials processing.
Oerlikon (SIX: OERL) engineers materials, equipment and surfaces and provides expert services to enable customers to have high-performance products and systems with extended lifespans.
Drawing on its key technological competencies and strong financial foundation, the Group is sustaining mid-term growth by executing three strategic drivers: addressing attractive growth markets, securing structural growth and expanding through targeted mergers and acquisitions.
A leading global technology and engineering Group, Oerlikon operates its business in two Segments – Surface Solutions and Manmade Fibers – and has a global footprint of more than 11 100 employees at 182 locations in 37 countries. In 2019, Oerlikon generated CHF 2.6 billion in sales and invested more than CHF 120 million in R&D.