Continuous Improvement Engineer (f/m/d)
For our Legal Entity Oerlikon Eldim in Lomm, Netherlands - we are looking for the energizer of continuous improvement in our organization. You create rollout the structure of improvement and give training, tools, and project guide to your co-workers.
What you move
- Drive operational excellence and structural improvement to save costs
- Develop a roadmap for continuous improvements initiatives
- You analyze the structure and resources to improve the output
- You coordinate the production- and support departments
- You advice the executives in the daily business and take care of the relevant improvement
- You ensure the observance of given working methods, regulations, time plans and you interfere if necessary
- You take care of a safe, healthy and environmentally friendly work environment
What you bring
- You have proven continuous improvement Experience and Knowledge with production management, business economy and project management
- You are “green belt” certified, you are familiar with LEAN-Management and Industry 4.0 technologies
- Preferably you worked in the area of automotive, medical, logistics or in a manufacturing company
- A technical Education on HBO-Level
- You are communicative, work independently and creative
- You are able to connect, inspire teams/individuals and are an informal leader
- Spoken and written Dutch and English is a must
What we offer
- Collective agreement (CAO) “Metalelektro”
- Holiday pay
- 27 holidays & 6 ATD days
- Independent working
- In a production factory full op opportunities
- Working with international colleagues
That is what you are looking for? Then we are eager to receive your application. For further questions please contact me.
Talent Acquisition Specialist EMEA
Oerlikon is a global technology group with a clear mission: to become the leading provider of surface solutions, advanced materials and materials processing.
Oerlikon (SIX: OERL) engineers materials, equipment and surfaces and provides expert services to enable customers to have high-performance products and systems with extended lifespans.
Drawing on its key technological competencies and strong financial foundation, the Group is sustaining mid-term growth by executing three strategic drivers: addressing attractive growth markets, securing structural growth and expanding through targeted mergers and acquisitions.
A leading global technology and engineering Group, Oerlikon operates its business in two Divisions – Surface Solutions and Polymer Processing Solutions – and has a global footprint of more than 10 600 employees at 179 locations in 37 countries and generated sales of CHF 2.3 billion in 2020.
Sustainability is a living principle for Oerlikon. See:
#SustainableOerlikon #Sustainability #sustainabilityreporting