Cloud Developer / Administrator (m/f/d)
For our Oerlikon Manmade Fibers Segment, we are looking for a Cloud Developer / Administrator (f/m/d) for the product IT sector at the Remscheid location.
- Solution development, installation, integration and administration of OpenStack-based environments
- At least two years of experience in Linux, OpenStack and VMware (building and operating OpenStack of VMware platforms)
- Keep up-to-date on the most important OpenStack projects
- Working as a system administrator both on premise and in the cloud environment
- Working on customer or project requirements and assist in the creation
- Develop and maintain the development of a high-performance cloud computing platform based on OpenStack
- Completed study of Computer Science or Business Informatics or comparable qualifications
- Several years of experience with passion and enthusiasm for new technologies and topics related to Linux and OpenStack
- Very good knowledge and profound experience in building and operating OpenStack platforms
- Very good experience in Ubuntu and OpenStack as well as virtualization under KVM
- Very good IP, routing, Firewalling (e.g. iptables) know how
- Experience in networking (routing, firewalling, loadbalancing, tcpdump) is an advantage
- Troubleshooting complex issues with wireshark, tcpdum etc.
- Ideally experience with automation like Puppet, Chef or Ansible (prefered)
- Experience with Kubernetis would be nice
- Deep understandig of the topics Software Defined Network (e.g. OVS, OpenContrail), Software Defined Storage (e.g. Ceph), CI/CD tools (e.g. Git, Jenkins)
- Very good knowledge of English spoken and written, German language skills are an advantage
- Family atmospere and appreciative corporate culture
- Innovative work environment with market-leading high tech products
- Inter-divisional cooperation in multidisciplinary expert teams
- Specialist and generic advanced training programmes
- Company pension scheme
- Canteen/cafeteria and sports groups; company physician at the site
- and last but not least a challenging professional task!
Does this sound like you? Please apply via our eRecruiting system and upload your CV. Please let us know your expected salary and your earliest entrance date.
Zweigniederlassung der Oerlikon Textile GmbH & Co. KG
Leverkuser Straße 65