Cloud Developer / Administrator (m/f/d)
For our Oerlikon Manmade Fibers Segment, we are looking for a Cloud Developer / Administrator (f/m/d) for the product IT sector at the Remscheid location.
- Solution development, installation, integration and administration of virtual environments
- Working as a system administrator both on premise and in the cloud environment
- Working on customer or project requirements and assist in the creation
- Develop and maintain the development of a high-performance cloud computing platform
- Completed study of Computer Science or Business Informatics or comparable qualifications
- Several years of experience with passion and enthusiasm for new technologies and topics related to network, Linux and virtualization
- At least two years of experience in network, Linux and VMware
- Very good knowledge and profound experience in building and operating virtual platforms
- Very good experience in Ubuntu and Windows as well as virtualization
- Very good IP, routing, Firewalling (e.g. iptables) know how
- Experience in networking (commisioning, routing, firewalling, loadbalancing, tcpdump) is an advantage
- Troubleshooting complex issues with wireshark, tcpdum etc.
- Ideally experience with automation like Puppet, Chef or Ansible (prefered)
- Experience with Kubernetis would be nice
- Deep understandig of the topics Software Defined Network, Software Defined Storage (e.g. VSAN), CI/CD tools (e.g. Git, Jenkins)
- Very good knowledge of English spoken and written, German language skills are an advantage
- Family atmospere and appreciative corporate culture
- Innovative work environment with market-leading high tech products
- Inter-divisional cooperation in multidisciplinary expert teams
- Specialist and generic advanced training programmes
- Company pension scheme
- Canteen/cafeteria and sports groups; company physician at the site
- and last but not least a challenging professional task!
Does this sound like you? Please apply via our eRecruiting system and upload your CV. Please let us know your expected salary and your earliest entrance date.
Oerlikon Manmade Fibers with the product brands Oerlikon Barmag and Oerlikon Neumag is the world market leader for filament spinning systems used for manufacturing manmade fibers, texturing machines, BCF systems, staple fiber spinning systems and artificial turf systems and – as an engineering services provider – offers solutions along the entire textile value added chain. As a future oriented company, the Oerlikon Group segment’s research and development is driven by energy-efficiency and sustainable technologies. With the expansion of the product range to include polycondensation systems and their key components, the company now caters to the entire process – from the monomer all the way through to the textured yarn.
The primary Oerlikon Barmag markets are in Asia, with Oerlikon Neumag’s main markets in the US, Turkey and China. Correspondingly, the companies – with almost 2500 employees – have a worldwide presence in 120 countries as part of the Oerlikon Manmade Fibers network of production, sales and distribution and service organizations. At the R&D centers in Remscheid, Neumünster and Chemnitz, highly-qualified engineers and technicians develop innovative and technologically-leading products for tomorrow’s world.