Accounts Receivable Accountant with Portuguese
This is a challenging and independent role ideal for ambitious candidate who would like to join dynamic and international environment. Our employees are responsible not only for operations but there is also a lot of opportunities to develop your skills participating in different projects, e.g. Standardization, Automatization, Improvements, etc.
- Review and daily balancing of cash receipts
- Process AR documents
- Prepare and book journal entries for AR
- Reconciliation of daily cash receipts to corresponding invoices within AR ledgers
- Reconciliation of AR accounts
- Assist in dunning process
- Manage and update internal processes and manuals (e.g. internal control system)
- Maintenance of relevant documents for audit
- Support Legal Entities and HQ on ad-hoc tasks
- Perform other tasks related to the AR process
- University degree in Finance and Accounting or Business Administration preferable
- Minimum 2 years work experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of SAP and Navision Higgs preferable
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel required)
- Attention to detail and great organization skills
- Solution-oriented with strong analytical skills
- Willingness to work abroad for extended periods
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team
- Good knowledge of Portuguese
- Fluency in English
- Multicultural and international work environment
- Opportunity to grow
- Work-life balance
- Flexible working hours
- Friendly work culture
- Openness to your opinion
- Great work location
- Private medical healthcare
- Sport cards
- Lunch vouchers
- Social events
- Free fruit Wednesdays
- Sweet cakes day
- Ergonomic elevator desks
- Informal dress code
Oerlikon is a global technology group with a clear mission: to become the leading provider of surface solutions, advanced materials and materials processing.
Oerlikon (SIX: OERL) engineers materials, equipment and surfaces and provides expert services to enable customers to have high-performance products and systems with extended lifespans.
Drawing on its key technological competencies and strong financial foundation, the Group is sustaining mid-term growth by executing three strategic drivers: addressing attractive growth markets, securing structural growth and expanding through targeted mergers and acquisitions.
A leading global technology and engineering Group, Oerlikon operates its business in two Segments – Surface Solutions and Manmade Fibers – and has a global footprint of more than 10 600 employees at 179 locations in 37 countries and generated sales of CHF 2.3 billion in 2020.