Accounts Payable Accountant
This is a challenging and independent role ideal for ambitious candidate who would like to join dynamic and international environment. Our employees are responsible not only for operations but there is also a lot of opportunities to develop your skills participating in different projects, e.g. Standardization, Automatization, Improvements, etc.
If you are ready to join a fast-growing SSC and would like to have the opportunity to leave your mark, this job offer is for you!
- Verification of incoming PO and Non-PO invoices
- Process AP documents
- Prepare and book journal entries for AP (invoices, credit notes)
- Reconciliation of AP accounts
- Prepare payment proposals
- Preparation and update of internal processes and manuals
- Maintenance of relevant documents for audit
- Support Legal Entities and HQ on ad-hoc tasks
- Identify potential process improvements
- Perform other tasks related to the AP process
- University degree in Finance and Accounting or Business Administration preferable
- Minimum 1 year work experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of SAP and Navision Higgs preferable
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel required)
- Attention to detail and great organization skills
- Solution-oriented with strong analytical skills
- Willingness to work abroad for extended periods
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team
- Fluency in English
- Good knowledge of any other language would be an advantage
- Multicultural and international work environment
- Participation in building new SSC
- Work-life balance
- Flexible working hours
- Friendly work culture
- Openness to your opinion
- Great work location (Skylight building next to Zlote Tarasy)
- Private medical healthcare
- Sport cards
- Lunch vouchers
- Social events
- Free fruit Wednesdays
- Sweet cakes day
- Ergonomic elevator desks
- Informal dress code
Oerlikon is a global technology group with a clear mission: to become the leading provider of surface solutions, advanced materials and materials processing.
Oerlikon (SIX: OERL) engineers materials, equipment and surfaces and provides expert services to enable customers to have high-performance products and systems with extended lifespans.
Drawing on its key technological competencies and strong financial foundation, the Group is sustaining mid-term growth by executing three strategic drivers: addressing attractive growth markets, securing structural growth and expanding through targeted mergers and acquisitions.
A leading global technology and engineering Group, Oerlikon operates its business in two Segments – Surface Solutions and Manmade Fibers – and has a global footprint of more than 11 100 employees at 182 locations in 37 countries. In 2019, Oerlikon generated CHF 2.6 billion in sales and invested more than CHF 120 million in R&D.