Accounts Payable Accountant
This is a challenging and independent role ideal for ambitious candidate who would like to join dynamic and international environment. Our employees are responsible not only for operations but there is also a lot of opportunities to develop your skills participating in different projects, e.g. Standardization, Automatization, Improvements, etc.
If you are ready to join a fast-growing SSC and would like to have the opportunity to leave your mark, this job offer is for you!
- Verification of incoming PO and Non-PO invoices
- Process AP documents
- Prepare and book journal entries for AP (invoices, credit notes)
- Reconciliation of AP accounts
- Prepare payment proposals
- Preparation and update of internal processes and manuals
- Maintenance of relevant documents for audit
- Support Legal Entities and HQ on ad-hoc tasks
- Identify potential process improvements
- Perform other tasks related to the AP process
- University degree in Finance and Accounting or Business Administration preferable
- Minimum 1 year work experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of SAP and Navision Higgs preferable
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel required)
- Attention to detail and great organization skills
- Solution-oriented with strong analytical skills
- Willingness to work abroad for extended periods
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team
- Fluency in English
- Good knowledge of any other language would be an advantage
- Multicultural and international work environment
- Participation in building new SSC
- Work-life balance
- Flexible working hours
- Friendly work culture
- Openness to your opinion
- Great work location (Skylight building next to Zlote Tarasy)
- Private medical healthcare
- Sport cards
- Lunch vouchers
- Social events
- Free fruit Wednesdays
- Sweet cakes day
- Ergonomic elevator desks
- Informal dress code
Oerlikon is a global technology group with a clear mission: to become the leading provider of surface solutions, advanced materials and materials processing.
Oerlikon (SIX: OERL) engineers materials, equipment and surfaces and provides expert services to enable customers to have high-performance products and systems with extended lifespans.
Drawing on its key technological competencies and strong financial foundation, the Group is sustaining mid-term growth by executing three strategic drivers: addressing attractive growth markets, securing structural growth and expanding through targeted mergers and acquisitions.
A leading global technology and engineering Group, Oerlikon operates its business in two Segments – Surface Solutions and Manmade Fibers – and has a global footprint of more than 10 600 employees at 179 locations in 37 countries and generated sales of CHF 2.3 billion in 2020.
Sustainability is a living principle for Oerlikon. See:
#SustainableOerlikon #Sustainability #sustainabilityreporting