Balzers, Liechtenstein, 7 September 2021 – Oerlikon Balzers, a leading provider of surface solutions for the metal and plastics processing industry, will showcase its latest coating and equipment developments and digital services at EMO in Milan from 4 to 9 October 2021. These latest innovations give customers extended tool service life, higher process reliability, increased productivity and a reduced environmental footprint, while significantly saving production costs.
Oerlikon Balzers is back at exhibitions in Europe. After a long break due to COVID-19, the company is looking forward to EMO 2021 in Milan, where it will introduce its new coating solutions which help customers machine special materials with maximum productivity while achieving highest product quality. The innovations significantly extend tool service life in demanding machining applications while reducing production costs. Designed to enhance efficiency and increase durability, they will help customers reduce the environmental impact of their production processes.
The following market-leading sustainable solutions and innovations offering decisive added value for companies will be on display at EMO 2021:
- First-class coating solutions:
- BALDIA – Oerlikon Balzers’ latest family of diamond coatings provides maximum wear resistance and tightest tolerances when machining highly abrasive special materials
- BALINIT HARD CARBON – For high productivity when processing other non-ferrous metals
- BALINIT TISAFLEX – High-quality milling of hard-to-machine materials such as titanium, nickel-based alloys and stainless steel with superior oxidation resistance and thermal stability
- PVD equipment and digital services – Coating solutions and equipment designed to work together perfectly and ensure standardised processes for top-quality coatings worldwide. The vSHARE service app offers real-time image and video sharing to give customers remote support for their coating systems
Visitors can experience the latest coating solutions, explore the challenging machining applications of today’s metal processing industry and discover many more added-value services at EMO 2021 at the Fiera Milano, Hall 2, Booth E17. Experts from Oerlikon Balzers will be on hand to explain how the company’s services boost productivity and allow production processes to be planned more efficiently. For the first time, the sister brands Oerlikon Metco and Oerlikon AM will also be on the stand to showcase their latest thermal spray and laser cladding technologies and additive manufacturing solutions.
Celebrating its 75 birthday, Oerlikon Balzers has long been a byword for pioneering developments and world-leading thin-film coating technology. Every day the company pursues its passion for surface solutions with a unique blend of sustainability, innovative drive, entrepreneurial spirit and tradition in order to benefit customers and the environment – today and tomorrow.